jmf mp3

Discussion in 'Software' started by adiraju_anuradha, Mar 14, 2012.

  1. adiraju_anuradha

    adiraju_anuradha

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2012
    Messages:
    5
    i am not able to download the jmfmp3.jar file from the below given link.....

    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/download-137625.html

    because as soon as i am clicking on download, a number of options are being displayed....i am not understanding which one to click on to....???????

    could anybody plz help me and tell me where can i find the..... JavaMP3plugin.zip.....file....which option to click in the downloads....??????

    its urgent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    i just need the mp3 plug-in because i am already using jmf...

    i have written a program to play an audio file......it compiled successfully but at the run time...it has given an exception saying------->> " Failed to realize: com.sun.media.PlaybackEngine@ecd7e ".

    so in order to make my program work properly i came to know that i have to install the ' jmf mp3 plug-in '......this is the reason i am trying to download the plug in...but got confused......

    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppp meeee.....
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    adiraju_anuradha, Mar 14, 2012