    Aquariums." Anyone else have this problem? I'm running a Toshiba progressive
    scan component out into my HD Sony WEGA. And this doesn't happen on ANY of
    my other DVDs.
    UncleMike, Jan 21, 2004

  2. UncleMike

    drsd2kill Guest

    The jitteriness might be that the player isn't using the proper method to
    create a progressive scan image from the menus. My JVC prog. scan player
    automatically adjusts to the "video" setting to the menus look just fine, but
    there are times when I have to go in and change the setup from "auto" to
    "video" for certain TV show discs, etc.

    See if you can go into the setup section of the disc and change the prog. scan
    output - it might be set to "film" instead of "auto" and that might be causing
    the trouble. I have the same discs you mentioned and they aren't jittery for
    me.
    drsd2kill, Jan 21, 2004