    'Bubba, take whatever you want'.
    So I took the truck!"
    "Bubba, you're a smart man!. Them clothes woulda never fit you!"
    x@y, May 2, 2007

  2. x@y

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 2 May 2007 11:02:11 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, x@y Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street
    > when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.
    >
    > Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.
    > "Bubba, where'd ya git that truck?!?"
    > "Bobby Sue gave it to me" Bubba replied.
    > "She gave it to ya? I knew she was kinda sweet on ya,
    > but a new truck?"
    > "Well, Jimmy Joe, let me tell ya what happened.
    > We was drivin' out on County Road 6,
    > in the middle of nowhere.
    > Bobby Sue pulled off the road, put the truck in 4 -wheel drive,
    > and headed into the woods.
    > She parked the truck, got out, throwed off all her clothes and said,
    > 'Bubba, take whatever you want'.
    > So I took the truck!"
    > "Bubba, you're a smart man!. Them clothes woulda never fit you!"

    Fun <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, May 3, 2007

  3. Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Wed, 2 May 2007 11:02:11 -0500, Without Any Hesitation Or
    > Thinking Twice, x@y Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    > Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy
    >> Bubba driving a brand new pickup.
    >>
    >> Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin. "Bubba, where'd ya git that
    >> truck?!?" "Bobby Sue gave it to me" Bubba replied. "She gave it to
    >> ya? I knew she was kinda sweet on ya, but a new truck?" "Well, Jimmy
    >> Joe, let me tell ya what happened. We was drivin' out on County Road
    >> 6, in the middle of nowhere. Bobby Sue pulled off the road, put the
    >> truck in 4 -wheel drive, and headed into the woods. She parked the
    >> truck, got out, throwed off all her clothes and said, 'Bubba, take
    >> whatever you want'. So I took the truck!" "Bubba, you're a smart
    >> man!. Them clothes woulda never fit you!"

    > Fun <g>

    Variant, quickly told:

    Guy sees his friend Zeke at the Air Conditioned Eat, and says, "Hey,
    didn't I see you and Betty Sue drivin' off on the state road no more'n
    20 minutes ago?" "i reckon. She had me drive off'n the main road onto
    this here little two-tracker into the woods. Had me stop. Got out 'n'
    took off all her dang clothes and said, 'Okay, now go to town!' So here
    I am. Hope she gets home okay."

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, May 3, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Guy sees his friend Zeke at the Air Conditioned Eat, and says, "Hey,
    > didn't I see you and Betty Sue drivin' off on the state road no more'n
    > 20 minutes ago?" "i reckon. She had me drive off'n the main road onto
    > this here little two-tracker into the woods. Had me stop. Got out 'n'
    > took off all her dang clothes and said, 'Okay, now go to town!' So here
    > I am. Hope she gets home okay."

    I don't get it.
    --
    But grandpa did.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2007
  5. x@y

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 09:02:39 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Guy sees his friend Zeke at the Air Conditioned Eat, and says, "Hey,
    >> didn't I see you and Betty Sue drivin' off on the state road no more'n
    >> 20 minutes ago?" "i reckon. She had me drive off'n the main road onto
    >> this here little two-tracker into the woods. Had me stop. Got out 'n'
    >> took off all her dang clothes and said, 'Okay, now go to town!' So here
    >> I am. Hope she gets home okay."

    > I don't get it.

    Nor, apparently, did Betty Sue :)

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    Aardvark, May 3, 2007
  6. x@y

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 09:02:39 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Guy sees his friend Zeke at the Air Conditioned Eat, and says, "Hey,
    >> didn't I see you and Betty Sue drivin' off on the state road no more'n
    >> 20 minutes ago?" "i reckon. She had me drive off'n the main road onto
    >> this here little two-tracker into the woods. Had me stop. Got out 'n'
    >> took off all her dang clothes and said, 'Okay, now go to town!' So here
    >> I am. Hope she gets home okay."

    >I don't get it.

    That's a better joke than the original.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"