Jimchip et al

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
    bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
    Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
    same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

    Care to put your money where your mouth is?
    Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.
    Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
    one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

    Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
    newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
    any one to prove the charges.
    After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.
    Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
    websites.
    Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

    Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
    harassment?
    Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
    terrorist, or just a lunatic?
    How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

    As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
    tagged as a pedophile.".

    Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
    phone number for the world to see?
    Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
    me?
    If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
    don't know jack shit about.
    Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
    The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
    no proof.
    Richard, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Richard said:

    > The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
    > bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.

    Who cares?

    > Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
    > same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

    I do, but *my* bank gives a months notice on interest charges, and 2 months
    notice for bounced cheque charges.
    Stop thinking that *everybody* lives in the US.

    > Care to put your money where your mouth is?

    Care to put a bottle of bleach to yours?

    > Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

    I'm not as st00pid as you, my personal information is private, just goes to
    prove how st00pid you are, and how much you crave attention if you are prepared
    to tell everyone your business.

    > Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
    > one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

    But *you* are.

    > Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
    > newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
    > any one to prove the charges.
    > After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.

    Nobody needs to, you keep proving everyone right every time you post something.

    > Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
    > websites.

    Then stop accessing sites and or usenet and announcing your business to
    everyone.
    Disconnect your modem, sell your pc, shoot yourself, anything, just FOAD.

    > Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

    The first person to say something was you, stop blaming others for your own
    demise.

    > Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
    > harassment?
    > Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
    > terrorist, or just a lunatic?

    There you go again, bringing up your favourite topics again.
    Stop using the keyboard.

    > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

    You did that all by yourself when you admitted downloading and uploading child
    pornography, and tried to tell everyone that it was art.

    > As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
    > tagged as a pedophile.".

    And you are that nobody.
    You tagged yourself, nobody forced you to type out your admissions and post them
    to usenet, you chose to do that yourself.

    > Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
    > phone number for the world to see?

    Not with pricks like you around. But I do supply people with that sort of
    information when I feel that they are worthy of my trust.

    > Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
    > me?

    No, but if your government paid me to, I would come over and pull the switch.

    > If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
    > don't know jack shit about.

    You don't know jackshit about anything, yet you constantly mouth off.

    > Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
    > The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
    > no proof.

    And if you were to FOAD, usenet would become a ghost town, and loads of people
    would be able to dedicate their efforts to causes worth while.
    Brian H¹©, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, Richard wrote:
    > The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
    > bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
    > Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
    > same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

    Not on mine. Sorry. I don't have that special
    'trailer-owner-with-no-place-to-park' account.

    > Care to put your money where your mouth is?
    > Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

    Why did you post your personal information for the world to see?
    You're St00pid, That's why, "Sandman" <snicker>

    > Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
    > one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

    Yours is not a 'mobile home'. It's a trailer.

    > Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
    > newsgroup,

    Was that the war where you served in the ASA?

    > I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
    > any one to prove the charges.

    Oh, the time you got your MSN account ToS'd.

    Do what? http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    > Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
    > websites.
    > Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

    No, St00pid. It's because of all of your brainless posting to Usenet.

    > Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
    > harassment?

    I'm not a pedophile, like you.

    > Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
    > terrorist, or just a lunatic?
    > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

    I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
    wouldn't put them on a website.

    > As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
    > tagged as a pedophile.".

    Was that in one of the pedo groups you frequent?

    > Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
    > phone number for the world to see?

    You forgot 'stupid enough'.

    > Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
    > me?

    There is a reason you had to move to Wisconsin.

    > If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
    > don't know jack shit about.

    Who...St00pid?

    > Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
    > The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
    > no proof.

    Except for all the links to Richard Bullis' posts to Usenet. It's your
    own words that hang you, Bullis.

    --
    Now it's poor Richard, the victim...
    Jimchip, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg

    > > Care to put your money where your mouth is?
    > > Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

    > Why did you post your personal information for the world to see?
    > You're St00pid, That's why, "Sandman" <snicker>

    I did not. That was done by others.
    Once I had changed to my real name, someone did a little detective work,
    found the available information and posted it. Which is why I no longer have
    listed phone numbers.

    > > Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside

    of
    > > one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer

    trash.

    > Yours is not a 'mobile home'. It's a trailer.

    I can tow my home behind my car. My mobile home has pipes and electric lines
    connected to it.
    A trailer does not.

    > > Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in

    this
    > > newsgroup,

    > Was that the war where you served in the ASA?

    no dumbass. I never said I served in the ASA. I always said I had enlisted
    for it.
    Two different statements.

    > > I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
    > > any one to prove the charges.

    > Oh, the time you got your MSN account ToS'd.

    Long before that and it wasn't tossed for that reason.

    > > After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.

    > Do what? http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    The biggest crock of lies ever to be printed.

    > > Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
    > > websites.
    > > Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

    > No, St00pid. It's because of all of your brainless posting to Usenet.
    >
    > > Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
    > > harassment?

    > I'm not a pedophile, like you.

    "Innocent until PROVEN guilty". Show the proof.

    > > Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger,

    murderer,
    > > terrorist, or just a lunatic?
    > > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

    > I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
    > wouldn't put them on a website.

    Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
    as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
    themselves.
    Want to tell a 10 year old girl she's a pedophile because she takes pictures
    of naked kids?

    > > As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've

    been
    > > tagged as a pedophile.".

    > Was that in one of the pedo groups you frequent?

    Oh for sure. Nanau has thousands of them.

    > > Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
    > > phone number for the world to see?

    > You forgot 'stupid enough'.
    >
    > > Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges

    against
    > > me?

    > There is a reason you had to move to Wisconsin.

    What reason would that be?

    > > If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
    > > don't know jack shit about.

    > Who...St00pid?

    Yes you are stoopid, very.

    Richard, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
    > "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >> > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

    >> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
    >> wouldn't put them on a website.

    > Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
    > as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
    > themselves.

    The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
    camps doesn't help your defense.

    > Want to tell a 10 year old girl she's a pedophile because she takes pictures
    > of naked kids?

    You're not a 10 year old girl.

    [snip]

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
    Jimchip, Jul 27, 2003
  6. Richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:57:22 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
    >> "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    >[snip]

    >>> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
    >>> wouldn't put them on a website.

    >> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
    >> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
    >> themselves.

    >The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
    >camps doesn't help your defense.

    It's a little late for him to be whining when he's already admitted what he is,
    isn't it? Are we (tinw) supposed to feel sorry for self-admitted axe murderers
    and rapists simply because they come to 24 and whine, too?

    He's a sick, twisted, moronic ****. And I've come to the conclusion that he's
    just too st00pid to hit 'unsubscribe,' more's the pity.

    Maybe his creditors will do it for him. What a pleasant thought. :)

    Or maybe someone should pack him up and send him to India and encourage him to
    spam his collection from there. [quoted from BG, referenced links:
    http://cbi.nic.in/itchap11.htm, http://cbi.nic.in/itchap13.htm]

    "Whoever publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the
    electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the
    prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and
    corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to all relevant
    circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied
    in it, shall be punished on first conviction with imprisonment of
    either description for a term which may extend to five years and with
    fine which may extend to one lakh rupees and in the event of a second
    or subsequent conviction with imprisonment of either description for a
    term which may extend to ten years and also with fine which may extend
    to two lakh rupees."

    AND:

    "And - permitting a worm/trojan relay/proxy on a system to be used
    to infect someone else, or doing a "breakin" ... three years + fines.

    (1) Whoever with the intent to cause or knowing that he is likely to
    cause wrongful loss or damage to the public or any person destroys or
    deletes or alters any information residing in a computer resource or
    diminishes its value or utility or affects it injuriously by any
    means, commits hack:

    (2) Whoever commits hacking shall be punished with imprisonment up to
    three years, or with fine which may extend upto two lakh rupees, or
    with both.

    No-Warrant search & seizure ...

    (1) Notwithstanding anything contained in the Code of Criminal
    Procedure, 1973, any police officer, not below the rank of a Deputy
    Superintendent of Police, or any other officer of the Central
    Government or a State Government authorised by the Central Government
    in this behalf may enter any public place and search and arrest
    without warrant any person found therein who is reasonably suspected
    or having committed or of committing or of being about to commit any
    offence under this Act

    (3) The provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 shall,
    subject to the provisions of this section, apply, so far as may be, in
    relation to any entry, search or arrest, made under this section.

    Is an ISP in jeopardy of his clients? Or an Employer, actions by his
    employees? Or employees by other employees? -- Yup!

    (1) Where a person committing a contravention of any of the provisions
    of this Act or of any rule, direction or order made thereunder is a
    company, every person who, at the time the contravention was
    committed, was in charge of, and was responsible to, the company for
    the conduct of business of the company as well as the company, shall
    be guilty of the contravention and shall be liable to be proceeded
    against and punished accordingly:

    (Unless ignorance is proven, or due diligence to prevent it.)
    any director, manager, secretary or other officer of the company, such
    director, manager, secretary or other officer shall also be deemed to
    be guilty of the contravention and shall be liable to be proceeded
    against and punished accordingly.

    [Wait a minute - maybe he doesn't even have to be there....]

    Other topics covered, not terribly spam-related (yet) like false info
    for PKI certs -- two years plus fines.

    Long arm? Yup ...
    (1) Subject to the provisions of sub-section (2), the provisions of
    this Act shall apply also to any offence or contravention committed
    outside India by any person irrespective of his nationality.

    (2) For the purposes of sub-section (1), this Act shall apply to an
    offence or contravention committed outside India by any person if the
    act or conduct constituting the offence or contravention involves a
    computer, computer system or computer network located in India."

    "Burn, Bullis, burn."

    >> Want to tell a 10 year old girl she's a pedophile because she takes pictures
    >> of naked kids?

    >You're not a 10 year old girl.

    No. He's a slimeball.

    "Gah."

    --
    Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
    attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.
    Mara, Jul 27, 2003
  7. Richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:28:58 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:51:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    <snip>
    >> It's a little late for him to be whining when he's already admitted what he is,
    >> isn't it? Are we (tinw) supposed to feel sorry for self-admitted axe murderers
    >> and rapists simply because they come to 24 and whine, too?

    >We (tinw) are *supposed to* feel sorry...Richard is playing the victim
    >and the whole world is *supposed to* see it his way.

    Abusers always play the victim - that way they think they don't have to face
    reality.

    "I hope it smacks him right in the face, with a shovel."

    <snip>

    Mara, Jul 27, 2003
  8. Richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Richard said:

    > "Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, Richard wrote:
    >>> The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
    >>> bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
    >>> Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
    >>> same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

    >> Not on mine. Sorry. I don't have that special
    >> 'trailer-owner-with-no-place-to-park' account.

    > www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg

    Anyone can take a photo of an item and pretend that it is theirs.

    >>> Care to put your money where your mouth is?
    >>> Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

    >> Why did you post your personal information for the world to see?
    >> You're St00pid, That's why, "Sandman" <snicker>

    > I did not. That was done by others.
    > Once I had changed to my real name, someone did a little detective work,
    > found the available information and posted it. Which is why I no longer have
    > listed phone numbers.
    >

    >>> Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
    >>> one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

    >> Yours is not a 'mobile home'. It's a trailer.

    > I can tow my home behind my car. My mobile home has pipes and electric lines
    > connected to it.
    > A trailer does not.

    If you can tow it, then it is a trailer.
    A mobile home is not fixed into the ground below it, and the mobile part means
    it can be moved to a different location, and that is usually done by hoisting it
    onto the back of a flatbed lorry.

    (snip)
    Brian H¹©, Jul 27, 2003
  9. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    Mara et al

    > >On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:51:20 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    > >> It's a little late for him to be whining when he's already admitted what he is,
    > >> isn't it? Are we (tinw) supposed to feel sorry for black people simply because they come to 24 and whine, too?

    > >We (tinw) are *supposed to* feel sorry...Richard is playing the victim
    > >and the whole world is *supposed to* see it his way.

    > Black people always play the victim - that way they think they don't have to face
    > reality.
    >
    > "I hope it smacks him right in the face, with a shovel."
    >
    > <snip>

    Bon jour Mara,

    Thanks for asking the intelligent questions about the most serious
    problem facing the United snakes of Amerikkka.

    In my learned opinion, white males are not worried about the sexual
    prowess thing. Many of us go to school with black men and now realize
    that we white men are far larger on average than black guys.

    We are playing the game of Survival of the white race, and the control
    and ultimate destruction of non white races.

    What worries us most is that we also privately recognize that we are an
    albino mutant group of people. In Africa, tens of thousands of years ago
    everyone was dark. Then someone had an albino! The first white person.
    Then in another place there were more albinos born. We were forced out
    by our African parents because of our strange, lack of skin color look.
    so we
    did what any other ostracized group would do. We found other people who
    suffered the same genetic deformity and we banded together and slowly
    moved out of Africa into what is now called southern Europe and on
    northward. We have never lost the sadness and hurt that come when a
    child is pushed out of the home by it's parents.

    Over the years our numbers grew until we are now about 2,5 billion
    people world wide. Colored people make up over 3.5 billion people
    worldwide. so we are still a minority in global terms.

    Now recognizing and hating our minority status, we powerful white males
    and females are not in favor of interracial marriage because the
    children tend to take the color of the darkest parent. If a child has
    enough skin color for it to be seen, then we don't consider that child a
    white child. It is a colored child, and it is not a part of our race.
    Neither is the white woman who disgraces herself by lying down with what
    many of us think of a a beast!

    Our population growth in the white race is also at ZERO! that is because
    we have been unable to control our stupid white women for the most part.
    They are having abortions and destroying our children at record paces.
    The Hispanics, Asians, and other minorities aside from black people are
    still having large families and that is why they have overtaken and
    pushed aside black people. Black people still love and adore the
    children of the slavemaster for the most part. So whatever we white do
    morally, or immorally, black people blindly follow along with us.

    They are no longer the largest minority group because blacks have
    decided it is more important to have fine cars, and fine homes than have
    four or five children in their families. So they are having just enough
    to replace those that are dying. That will not lead to population growth
    however, and they have lost their voting clout because of their
    diminishing numbers.

    We whites must absolutely find a way to stop interracial goings on if we
    are to survive as a beautiful white race of people. That is also why we
    do not allow the playing field in business to be fair to minorities as
    is the playing field in the sports arena.

    We have seen from sports that whenever blacks can play by the same rules
    as we do, they either excel, or equal us. so if we allow them to have
    high paying jobs in large numbers, our white women will flock to them in
    even greater numbers because they are naturally drawn to dark skinned
    people because they subconsciously realize that that is the way God
    intended for people to look.

    We also have a hate and love affair with black people. We hate the fact
    that we don't have the beautiful naturally dark skin that they have. So
    we whites have to spend thousands of dollars a year in tanning salons,
    and lying on the beaches trying to obtain the lovely dark look that they
    come by naturally. We also love their culture...what little we know
    about it, and we take whatever we want from them, and then claim it as
    ours.

    Now we white men have always had access to black women from slavery
    times onward. As a matter of fact during slavery so many white men in
    Louisiana and the south had kept black women that white women developed
    a deep and permanent hatred for black women. Their husbands preferred
    the arms of their slave women to the finest white woman. So many of the
    white women were forced to turn to black men back then to find comfort.

    There is a saying that is very true today as it was hundreds of years
    ago. "the only free people in Amerikkka are white men and black women"
    We white men being at the top of the pecking order have our women for
    sex, and because we wield enormous financial, political, and economic
    power can take the women of other races whenever we want without fear of
    the males doing anything to us.

    Black women can have black men and they can sleep with white men
    whenever they want some variety. Believe me they do it all the time.
    Again no one can harm them when they decide to do those things.

    However when a black man and a white woman get together, it is poison.
    We white men and most black women hate that with a passion and will
    quickly move to destroy that relationship. This is why some black
    females also write in to stop interracial affairs on soap operas.

    I really wouldn't wait around hoping that MOST whites will soon accept
    interracial affairs. The groundhog will be bringing all of us our mail
    long before that happens.

    The best thing for black people to do is to get away from white people
    and leave us alone. They need to go off to Utah, Wyoming, Montana,
    Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, The Dakotas and set up their own
    Nation. They need to stop chasing white women and learn to love each
    other as we whites do.

    They need to stop spending most of their income in our stores. We
    aren't going to buy anything that they produce so that causes a one way
    exit of their money from their hands to our hands. That keeps them where
    we want them in a very poor condition as a people. If blacks had any
    brains, they would do as Jews, Koreans, Cubans, Chinese, and other
    groups do.

    These groups totally understand how much we hate them. so they build
    their own infrastructure in their communities and only buy goods and
    services from each other. So it doesn't take them long to become
    powerful and respected communities. As smart as black people can be,
    they don't seem to understand that one basic concept.

    So they continue to allow us to pit them against all the other minority
    groups, and middle and lower class white people. While they fight
    against each other, we powerful white men and women continue to rip off
    Amerikkka big time. Look at how successful we have been with Enron,
    Worldcom, AT&T.

    We have been successful in getting the courts to prosecute Martha
    Stewart, who did nothing compared to what we have stolen, while we super
    criminals walk away clean. We also have pulled off a masterful, David
    Copperfield, trick of convincing Americans that it was not Osama Bin
    Laden that struck us, but rather Saddam Hussein. That allowed us to go
    in and massacre hundreds of innocent people who had done nothing to us,
    then blow up the country.

    Now President Bush, Cheney with his Haliburton company will be able to
    go in and make billions rebuilding a country that we really shouldn't
    have attacked in the first place since they had done absolutely nothing
    to us here in America. Oh fooling the average uninformed American is
    like taking candy from a baby! The smart ones just take a little longer
    to baffle with bullsh.. :))

    When we finish with our agenda, the population of America will be only
    about 25 million people. It will be composed of that 1% of the super
    rich white. We will keep the finest of the minority women to be our
    servants. We will eliminate ALL middle and lower income white trash, and
    all undesirable minorities. This will be a white Christian Nation where
    the white man rules America and the world! Everyone else will just be
    here because we allow them to be. When they are no longer needed for
    their resources, they will assume room temperature.

    Now CQ, you said you were puzzled about RACISM... Has this explained a
    little about how we white men play the Chess game of death with
    minorities?
    Jimchip, Jul 27, 2003
  10. Richard

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:19:02 -0400, Thund3rstruck
    <> wrote:

    >Richard Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    >in <>:
    >

    >> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg

    > No offense, but I don't trust links from you.

    Don't the URL above surprisingly doesn't show any child porn, a first
    for Stoopid! However if you want to see a picture of his trailer after
    the locals found out who he is, you can see it below on a safe
    no-child-porn owned by me,

    http://bolo_bullis.tripod.com/houseofpedo.jpeg

    --
    Taylor
    Just Taylor, Jul 27, 2003
  11. Richard

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, "Richard", RtS, AKA Richard Bullis,
    AKA Donald Johnson, KotM, LMA, admitted child pornography collector and
    military coward who lied about being in the ASA. A out of work deadbeat
    delivery boy who was evicted from his home in September, 2002 for not
    paying his bills and owed the good people of Wisconsin $171 which he was
    finally forced to pay on 06/09/03, wrote:

    >The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
    >bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
    >Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
    >same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

    What does paying attention to your banking statements have to do with
    you bouncing checks, Stoopid?

    >Care to put your money where your mouth is?

    If only you had some money yourself, huh?

    >Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.
    >Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
    >one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

    Your whole life is nothing but trash, why would your trailer be any
    different? Have you fixed the holes in your rotten bathroom yet,
    Stoopid?

    >Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
    >newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
    >any one to prove the charges.

    They did and you screamed like the little boys and girls you exploit.

    >After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.
    >Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
    >websites.
    >Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

    You poor little pedo-victim. You are so innocent and have never done
    anything to anyone, huh Stoopid?

    >Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
    >harassment?

    Oh but Stoopid, you like to harass others remember? Don't cry to Jim
    because you are no good at it and turn pussy real fast when the tables
    are turned on you.

    >Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
    >terrorist, or just a lunatic?

    Unfortunately for you, not even your stupid fat brother would not say
    you are not any of those!

    >How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

    Especially when you are a pedophile, right?

    >As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
    >tagged as a pedophile.".

    The only difference is that you are.

    >Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
    >phone number for the world to see?

    You were never that bold, Stoopid. You challenged the wrong people to
    do so and they did. Like your ASA lies once again you are trying to
    revise your pathetic history here.

    >Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
    >me?
    >If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
    >don't know jack shit about.

    Or what? Are you going to sue Jim too, Stoopid?

    >Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.

    Its all the proof anyone needs. After all it was false, you would have
    sued like you cried about doing over 1425 Days ago. 1425 Days, Stoopid
    and here I am, still. Aren't you glad you set out to harass me,
    Stoopid? Feel like you are doing a good job????

    Oh I know, I'm Steve Burnett and your little pathetic whiner page is
    still up, huh Stoopid? Wow.

    Loser.

    --
    Taylor
    Just Taylor, Jul 27, 2003
  12. Richard

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:54:20 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    wrote:

    > Richard said:
    >
    >> "Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Not on mine. Sorry. I don't have that special
    >>> 'trailer-owner-with-no-place-to-park' account.

    >> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg
    >>

    >Anyone can take a photo of an item and pretend that it is theirs.

    Yeah but the funny *and* sad part is, it is! Not many trailers sitting
    around falling apart with two pedo-vans parked it.

    --
    Taylor
    Just Taylor, Jul 27, 2003
  13. Richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, Richard wrote:

    > The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
    > bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
    > Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
    > same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.
    >
    > Care to put your money where your mouth is?
    > Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.
    > Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
    > one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.
    >
    > Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
    > newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
    > any one to prove the charges.
    > After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.
    > Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
    > websites.
    > Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.
    >
    > Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
    > harassment?
    > Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
    > terrorist, or just a lunatic?
    > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?
    >
    > As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
    > tagged as a pedophile.".
    >
    > Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
    > phone number for the world to see?
    > Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
    > me?
    > If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
    > don't know jack shit about.
    > Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
    > The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
    > no proof.

    Here is what you whined about in wi.general

    My bank has now engaged the fee of charging $5 per day after the first 7
    days for having a negative balance.
    Besides already charging you $28 per check over draft.
    They already charge you for maintaining the account, using the account, and
    other fees.
    What the sam hell is left?
    Being charged every time you enter the bank?

    You wouldn't whine about it unless it was you who had been charged by your
    bank.
    Meat Plow, Jul 27, 2003
  14. Richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:

    > I can tow my home behind my car. My mobile home has pipes and electric lines
    > connected to it.
    > A trailer does not.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAH why did you need a mover if you can tow your shitty little
    single-wide behind a car?
    Meat Plow, Jul 27, 2003
  15. Richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:57:22 +0000, Jimchip wrote:

    > On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
    >> "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    > [snip]

    >>> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
    >>> wouldn't put them on a website.

    >> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
    >> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
    >> themselves.

    > The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
    > camps doesn't help your defense.

    Pics from a nudist camp are not like the shit that Bullis has. I'm sure
    he's got stuff with sexual content. I don't think looking at nudists turns
    Bullis on. He needs something much more sexually graphic like 10 year olds
    being penetrated by adult males. That's the BIG difference between Bullis
    and nudists.
    Meat Plow, Jul 27, 2003
  16. Richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:34:34 -0700, Just Taylor wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:54:20 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    > wrote:

    >> Richard said:
    >>
    >>> "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    >>> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg
    >>>

    >>Anyone can take a photo of an item and pretend that it is theirs.

    > Yeah but the funny *and* sad part is, it is! Not many trailers sitting
    > around falling apart with two pedo-vans parked it.

    Get a load of the home made deck. It just reeks of Bullis.
    Meat Plow, Jul 27, 2003
  17. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    It's Clyde (the racist) Benson (was Re: Mara et al)

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:18:45 GMT, Clyde (the racist) Benson,
    impersonating Jimchip wrote:

    [snippo Clyde's crappola]

    http://groups.google.com/groups?th=1744da77b453430b:

    "So, what are some of the things about "Dr. C.":
    *The Dr. part is obviously self appointed
    *s/h/it watches soap's (very busy person there Dr. C. as you stated in
    your previous post)
    *s/h/it is prejudice http://makeashorterlink.com/?N11456321
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W24400321
    *Uses these e-mails:

    Clyde Lee Benson Jr.
    Cape Girardeau, Missouri
    (whoops - did I post that?)
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?U15921321
    *Is spamming a pre-paid legal service
    *Did military time
    *Has lived in/around Chicago
    *Has lived in Northern Italy for over 7 years and in Thailand for a
    year
    *Loves to push anti-white articles in soap groups
    *Uses screen nyms's of:
    John Gault, Charles Brandt, Jack Newhouse and more"

    "And in reply to your post:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?G23B55321

    Please see the appropriate FTC link that put Pre-Paid ScamServices in
    its place:
    http://www.ftc.gov/os/1997/9701/asfscpre.htm
    http://www.ftc.gov/os/2000/07/livingtrustscams.htm

    Hey Clyde - do you still own the IP blocks 64.216.215.40 -
    64.216.215.47? They all trace directly to your home/business!
    Clyde Benson (NETBLK-SBCIS-100626-10052)
    Private Residence
    CAPE GIRARDEA, MO 63701
    US

    Netname: SBCIS-100626-10052
    Netblock: 64.216.215.40 - 64.216.215.47

    Coordinator:
    Southwestern Bell Internet Services (ZS44-ARIN)

    888-212-5411

    Record last updated on 26-Jun-2000.
    Database last updated on 25-Jun-2002 20:00:18 EDT.

    FOAD spammer!"
    Jimchip, Jul 27, 2003
  18. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:53:37 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:57:22 +0000, Jimchip wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
    >>> "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    >> [snip]

    >>> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
    >>> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
    >>> themselves.

    >> The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
    >> camps doesn't help your defense.

    > Pics from a nudist camp are not like the shit that Bullis has. I'm sure
    > he's got stuff with sexual content. I don't think looking at nudists turns
    > Bullis on. He needs something much more sexually graphic like 10 year olds
    > being penetrated by adult males. That's the BIG difference between Bullis
    > and nudists.

    I agree. He was giving what he thought was a safe example in an attempt
    to minimize his obsession. Sorta like some of his claims about his 'art'
    pictures.

    --
    He has those fantasies about travelling...
    Jimchip, Jul 27, 2003
  19. Re: Mara et al

    Clyde posing as Jimchip Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table
    and proclaimed in
    <>:

    <Racist bullshit snipped>

    Shaddup friggin net loon, fucktard. <Smack>

    NOI

    --

    There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
    head to be stuck up there for so long...!
    Thund3rstruck, Jul 27, 2003
  20. Richard

    Mara Guest

    Re: Mara et al

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:18:45 GMT, Jimchip wrote:

    >Bon jour Mara,

    **** off and die, troll.

    "You have _got_ to be one of the stupidest trolls ever to slime usenet."

    <snipped trollshit>

    Mara, Jul 27, 2003