JFK assassination: New audio tape!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brad Johnson, May 16, 2004.

  1. Brad Johnson

    Brad Johnson Guest

    This is a direct appeal!

    If you rolled tape -- or know of anyone else who rolled tape -- on any
    TV broadcast that aired during live coverage of the JFK assassination
    between November 22nd and the 25th, 1963, please contact me!

    I'm interested in any reel-to-reel audio tape that recorded sound from
    any television broadcast during that weekend in November 1963!

    Whether it's a network or local television broadcast, whether the
    sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
    whether the audio is distorted, whether it was recorded in a major
    market or in a minor market, I want to know about it!

    It could be audio tape that your parent or grandparent might have
    rolled using their old reel-to-reel tape recorder on Friday, November
    22, 1963 (or later that weekend). Perhaps you vaguely remember a
    friend or acquaintance mentioning that they rolled tape on TV
    broadcasts that weekend. Or you think you know of someone who
    acquired such a recording.

    I'm a collector, so if you have anything like this or know of someone
    else who does... please email me or have them email me at:

    or

    P.S. Hey, we don't have to limit this to just TV... I don't rule out
    radio broadcasts but am interested in those too!

    Thank you!
    Brad Johnson, May 16, 2004

  2. Brad Johnson

    David Wade Guest

    TOP POST: I would suggest, if you haven't done so already, cross posting
    this to "alt.assassination.jfk"(moderated) and
    "alt.conspiracy.jfk"(unmoderated). Please keep us "posted" on your progress.
    Thanks.

    Perhaps, if it's not something that's bogged down in broadcast rights
    issues, you could compile these tapes and make them available, for a nominal
    fee...:), to interested parties.

    As you may already know, tapes like this occasionally--make that, extremely
    occasionally--show up on eBay.

    Good Luck...David

    David Wade, May 16, 2004

  3. Brad Johnson

    WPM Guest

    Dark Bladder isn't going to like you're TOP POSTING.

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 12:01:42 GMT, "David Wade" <> wrote:

    >TOP POST: I would suggest, if you haven't done so already, cross posting
    >this to "alt.assassination.jfk"(moderated) and
    >"alt.conspiracy.jfk"(unmoderated). Please keep us "posted" on your progress.
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Perhaps, if it's not something that's bogged down in broadcast rights
    >issues, you could compile these tapes and make them available, for a nominal
    >fee...:), to interested parties.
    >
    >As you may already know, tapes like this occasionally--make that, extremely
    >occasionally--show up on eBay.
    >
    >Good Luck...David
    >
    >"Brad Johnson" <> wrote in message
    >> This is a direct appeal!
    >>
    >> If you rolled tape -- or know of anyone else who rolled tape -- on any
    >> TV broadcast that aired during live coverage of the JFK assassination
    >> between November 22nd and the 25th, 1963, please contact me!
    >>
    >> I'm interested in any reel-to-reel audio tape that recorded sound from
    >> any television broadcast during that weekend in November 1963!
    >>
    >> Whether it's a network or local television broadcast, whether the
    >> sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
    >> whether the audio is distorted, whether it was recorded in a major
    >> market or in a minor market, I want to know about it!
    >>
    >> It could be audio tape that your parent or grandparent might have
    >> rolled using their old reel-to-reel tape recorder on Friday, November
    >> 22, 1963 (or later that weekend). Perhaps you vaguely remember a
    >> friend or acquaintance mentioning that they rolled tape on TV
    >> broadcasts that weekend. Or you think you know of someone who
    >> acquired such a recording.
    >>
    >> I'm a collector, so if you have anything like this or know of someone
    >> else who does... please email me or have them email me at:
    >>

    >> or
    >>
    >> P.S. Hey, we don't have to limit this to just TV... I don't rule out
    >> radio broadcasts but am interested in those too!
    >>
    >> Thank you!

    Claire D. Lune
    WPM, May 16, 2004