    to take a while for the system (radius server ??? or whatever they
    use) to realise I'm there.

    J.
    J, May 2, 2004

  2. Hi, I have noticed this too...although the reset time fluctuates between
    about 30 seconds up to around 3 minutes.

    Following the activation status using the modem web interface, the
    connection startup sometimes flicks between activating/disconnecting a few
    times, but eventually the status switches to exchange, then connected.

    Jed Meisterdude, May 2, 2004

  3. J

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    J <> wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Got a bit of an odd one. I've recently changed from jetstart to
    > jetstream surf. The "login" process when I reset my router now seems
    > to take about 5 minutes or so, where it used to be less than a minute.

    Nope, then again mine stays powered all the time. However I do suffer
    from drop outs all of the time.....its a pain in the bum.
    whoisthis, May 3, 2004