    It's so bad that I can't really do anything productive. Even going to
    my Oline Banking website, it 'times out' before it can open the page.

    Cheers
    Rastus, Feb 28, 2006

  2. "Rastus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it just me or are others finding the Jetstream service very slow
    > and erratic today? It's 6.10 pm or there abouts as I type this. I'm In
    > Christchurch and yes, I'm with Xtra.

    Try http://www.nzdsl.co.nz/speedtest. Gets used over 40,000 times a month
    from NZers (so it must be good :) )

    It wiill give you an estimation of your speed.

    Are you sure you have nothing open like P2P or have a virus or alike?

    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Whitmore, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Rastus

    whoisthis Guest

    In article <>,
    Rastus <> wrote:

    > Is it just me or are others finding the Jetstream service very slow
    > and erratic today? It's 6.10 pm or there abouts as I type this. I'm In
    > Christchurch and yes, I'm with Xtra.
    >
    > It's so bad that I can't really do anything productive. Even going to
    > my Oline Banking website, it 'times out' before it can open the page.
    >
    > Cheers

    welcome to the new faster, cheaper broadband..... you are just so lucky
    to get it before the rest of us.
    whoisthis, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Rastus

    Mutlley Guest

    Rastus <> wrote:

    >Is it just me or are others finding the Jetstream service very slow
    >and erratic today? It's 6.10 pm or there abouts as I type this. I'm In
    >Christchurch and yes, I'm with Xtra.
    >
    >It's so bad that I can't really do anything productive. Even going to
    >my Oline Banking website, it 'times out' before it can open the page.
    >
    >Cheers

    At work we have been finding this since about Wednesday last week.
    Speed test run at anything from dial up to about 3.5megbits. On Xtra
    as well..
    Mutlley, Feb 28, 2006
  5. Rastus

    Andrew Guest

    Rastus wrote:
    > Is it just me or are others finding the Jetstream service very slow
    > and erratic today? It's 6.10 pm or there abouts as I type this. I'm In
    > Christchurch and yes, I'm with Xtra.
    >
    > It's so bad that I can't really do anything productive. Even going to
    > my Oline Banking website, it 'times out' before it can open the page.
    >
    > Cheers

    Had no problems last night... im with xtra, Torrenting at about 200k
    Andrew, Feb 28, 2006
  6. Rastus

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > Rastus wrote:
    >> Is it just me or are others finding the Jetstream service very slow
    >> and erratic today? It's 6.10 pm or there abouts as I type this. I'm In
    >> Christchurch and yes, I'm with Xtra.
    >>
    >> It's so bad that I can't really do anything productive. Even going to
    >> my Oline Banking website, it 'times out' before it can open the page.
    >>
    >> Cheers

    > Had no problems last night... im with xtra, Torrenting at about 200k

    Im in wellington btw
    Andrew, Feb 28, 2006