    liable for costs incurred.

    anybody been though this, ??

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Just went through it with telecom they assure me a line test was conducted
    and I can recieve it,
    I currently use ihug ultra and I see the have a 2mbs blink plan anybody on
    this whats its like hows
    the speed and do they throttle it badly on p2p,

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Apr 11, 2005

  3. Jeremy

    cowboyz Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I submitted a line test request to telecom and they have just told me I am
    > able to get jetstream on
    > my number, however after submitting numerous requests over the last 2
    > years they have told me
    > i cannot, I am dubous as to there current claim that I can now recieve
    > it, what steps can I take
    > to connect to jetstream or check its a go at my house before I commit to
    > hardware and other costs
    > to save myself being told by them, whoops we made a mistake, sorry were
    > not liable for costs incurred.
    >
    > anybody been though this, ??
    >
    > Jeremy

    not sure but arent they offering free modems? you could take them up on the
    deal then cancel it as soon as it works and get your own thing going on.

    cowboyz, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Jeremy

    colinco Guest

    In article cowboyz says...
    > not sure but arent they offering free modems? you could take them up on the
    > deal then cancel it as soon as it works and get your own thing going on.

    No one gives anything away free without an early exit payment clause in
    the contract.

    colinco, Apr 11, 2005
  5. Jeremy

    Armpit Guest

    On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:08:44 +1200, Jeremy wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I submitted a line test request to telecom and they have just told me I am
    > able to get jetstream on
    > my number, however after submitting numerous requests over the last 2 years
    > they have told me
    > i cannot, I am dubous as to there current claim that I can now recieve it,
    > what steps can I take
    > to connect to jetstream or check its a go at my house before I commit to
    > hardware and other costs
    > to save myself being told by them, whoops we made a mistake, sorry were not
    > liable for costs incurred.
    >
    > anybody been though this, ??
    >
    > Jeremy

    Yep. Happened to me a few months ago.
    Just get the line connected up before buying any hardware. They will phone
    you when their man has done his work, at that point just buy whatever
    suits your situation.

    Armpit, Apr 11, 2005
  6. Jeremy

    cowboyz Guest

    colinco wrote:
    > In article cowboyz says...
    >> not sure but arent they offering free modems? you could take them
    >> up on the deal then cancel it as soon as it works and get your own
    >> thing going on.
    >>

    > No one gives anything away free without an early exit payment clause
    > in the contract.

    Surely there is a opt out in 7 days or something like that.

    cowboyz, Apr 11, 2005
  7. Jeremy

    Mark A Guest

    Yeah - as long as you return the hardware....

    Mark A, Apr 11, 2005