    Any ideas?

    --
    John B
    John B, Feb 12, 2004

  2. John B

    Brendan Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:08:55 +1300, John B wrote:

    > Since being on 256k, ZoneAlarm alerts only reach the 500 mark after about
    > 2 - 3 weeks. I also note, that while I do a similar amount of surfing
    > d/loading, my usage this month so far is only 500MB. (4 days to go.)

    256k not charging for national traffic ??

    Regulate Fucking Telecom.

    --

    .... Brendan

    It's fucking great to be alive, ladies and gentlemen,
    and if you do not believe it is fucking great to be alive,
    you better go now, because this show will bring you down so much
    --
    from Just Another Band From L.A.

    Note: All comments are copyright 13/02/2004 12:53:08 p.m., and are opinion only where not otherwise stated, and always "to the best of my reccollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.
    Brendan, Feb 13, 2004

  3. John B

    Barry Phease Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:08:55 +1300, John B wrote:

    > I changed from 500MB fullspeed to 2GB 256k.
    >
    > When on fullspeed ZoneAlarm reported 500 alerts up to or 4 times per day! My
    > usage was enormous (for me) and I was charged for up to 1.6GB. This was
    > getting too expensive. What a fucking rip-off.
    >
    > Since being on 256k, ZoneAlarm alerts only reach the 500 mark after about
    > 2 - 3 weeks. I also note, that while I do a similar amount of surfing
    > d/loading, my usage this month so far is only 500MB. (4 days to go.)
    >
    > Something is really screwy here don't you think?

    Would the IP number range be different?

    --
    Barry Phease

    mailto:
    http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~barryp
    Barry Phease, Feb 13, 2004
  4. John B

    steve Guest

    John B wrote:

    > I changed from 500MB fullspeed to 2GB 256k.
    >
    > When on fullspeed ZoneAlarm reported 500 alerts up to or 4 times per day!
    > My usage was enormous (for me) and I was charged for up to 1.6GB. This was
    > getting too expensive. What a fucking rip-off.
    >
    > Since being on 256k, ZoneAlarm alerts only reach the 500 mark after about
    > 2 - 3 weeks. I also note, that while I do a similar amount of surfing
    > d/loading, my usage this month so far is only  500MB. (4 days to go.)
    >
    > Something is really screwy here don't you think?
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > --
    > John B

    It adds some urgency to pressing Telecom to show here traffic is coming
    from.......like TelstraClear does.
    steve, Feb 13, 2004
  5. John B

    colinco Guest

    In article <XUUWb.23858$>,
    says...
    > It adds some urgency to pressing Telecom to show here traffic is coming
    > from.......like TelstraClear does.

    How would that help if they charge for all traffic?
    colinco, Feb 13, 2004