    if this is a problem with the modem or simply just Telescum please?

    Thanks,

    Edmond.
    Edmond Lo, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Edmond Lo

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:26:00 +1300, "Edmond Lo" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi folks,
    >
    >I have a bunch of people using Dynalink RTA series of ADSL Router/Modem
    >using Telecom Jetstream service. Occarically, say every few days, or once a
    >week, their connection got dropped and they have to get to the modem web
    >startup page and reconnection to the service again.
    >
    >Just wondering if anyone also experiencing the same problem and would know
    >if this is a problem with the modem or simply just Telescum please?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Edmond.

    They're not located in Wellington by any chance?

    --
    BOINC SETI
    DoggNZ, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Edmond Lo

    Edmond Lo Guest

    Both Wellington and Auckland.

    thanks,

    Edmond.

    Edmond Lo, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Edmond Lo

    Edmond Lo, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Edmond Lo

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Dec 16, 2004
  6. Edmond Lo

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Dec 16, 2004
  7. Edmond Lo

    Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:32:23 +1300, DoggNZ <>
    says...
    > On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:51:14 +1300, "Edmond Lo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Both Wellington and Auckland.
    > >

    > <snip>
    >
    > Top posting? Arrgghghghgh!!!

    shove it
    Adder, Dec 17, 2004
  8. Edmond Lo

    Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:32:23 +1300, DoggNZ <>
    says...
    > On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:51:14 +1300, "Edmond Lo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Both Wellington and Auckland.
    > >

    > <snip>
    >
    > Top posting? Arrgghghghgh!!!

    shove it
    Adder, Dec 17, 2004
  9. Edmond Lo

    EMB Guest

    Edmond Lo wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I have a bunch of people using Dynalink RTA series of ADSL Router/Modem
    > using Telecom Jetstream service. Occarically, say every few days, or once a
    > week, their connection got dropped and they have to get to the modem web
    > startup page and reconnection to the service again.
    >
    > Just wondering if anyone also experiencing the same problem and would know
    > if this is a problem with the modem or simply just Telescum please?

    It doesn't sound unusual - my ADSL router just automatically reconnects
    when ADSL drops out so I don't generally notice. A quick look at it's
    logs shows that it re-connected at 10:16am yesterday. Before that it
    had been up for about a week. This is with non-UBS ADSL in Auckland.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Dec 17, 2004
  10. Edmond Lo

    EMB Guest

    EMB, Dec 17, 2004
  11. Edmond Lo

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:26:20 +1300, Adder <> wrote:

    >In article <> in nz.comp on
    >Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:32:23 +1300, DoggNZ <>
    >says...
    >> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:51:14 +1300, "Edmond Lo" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Both Wellington and Auckland.
    >> >

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Top posting? Arrgghghghgh!!!

    >shove it

    Who was talking to you beeyutch? A quick check of your postings seems
    to show nothing but BS and spelling\grammer mistakes.

    <plonk!>

    --
    BOINC SETI
    DoggNZ, Dec 21, 2004