    TIA

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Chris

    KS Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Anyone noticed that there are 2 jetstarter charges in the current
    > Telecom bill ? Just received my account today dated 9/1/04 and due
    > on 24/1/04 that has Jetstream for period 7/12/03 to 6/1/04 (which
    > ties in with last months account) and a further charge for period
    > 7/1/04 to 6/2/04.
    >
    > Was there any mention of this in previous issues of "In Touch" ? - I
    > normally read it but don't recall seeing anything about it.

    Wow, you're lucky. My bill from 7 Jan only shows the dates for 25/12/03 -
    23/01/04. It's the wire maint contract scam that's in advance - 03/02/04...

    KS, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "KS" <> wrote in news:bu562t$j31$:

    > Chris wrote:
    >> Anyone noticed that there are 2 jetstarter charges in the current
    >> Telecom bill ? Just received my account today dated 9/1/04 and due
    >> on 24/1/04 that has Jetstream for period 7/12/03 to 6/1/04 (which
    >> ties in with last months account) and a further charge for period
    >> 7/1/04 to 6/2/04.
    >>
    >> Was there any mention of this in previous issues of "In Touch" ? - I
    >> normally read it but don't recall seeing anything about it.
    >>

    > Wow, you're lucky. My bill from 7 Jan only shows the dates for
    > 25/12/03 - 23/01/04. It's the wire maint contract scam that's in
    > advance - 03/02/04...

    My line rental runs from 1/1/04 to 31/1/04 so they must be shifting Jet
    Starter to "pay in advance" as well as I have been charged for each period
    on this account i.e. $39.30 + $29.95 + $29.95 = $99.20

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Chris

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:34:57 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    >Anyone noticed that there are 2 jetstarter charges in the current Telecom
    >bill ? Just received my account today dated 9/1/04 and due on 24/1/04 that
    >has Jetstream for period 7/12/03 to 6/1/04 (which ties in with last months
    >account) and a further charge for period 7/1/04 to 6/2/04.
    >
    >Was there any mention of this in previous issues of "In Touch" ? - I
    >normally read it but don't recall seeing anything about it.

    I think it's always been in advance. Occasionally the jetstream
    billing falls out of sync with the telecom billing and there is
    nothing charged for a month, then there are two the next month. It's
    always been like that.

    Craig Shore, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    (Craig Shore) wrote in

    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:34:57 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone noticed that there are 2 jetstarter charges in the current
    >>Telecom bill ? Just received my account today dated 9/1/04 and due on
    >>24/1/04 that has Jetstream for period 7/12/03 to 6/1/04 (which ties in
    >>with last months account) and a further charge for period 7/1/04 to
    >>6/2/04.
    >>
    >>Was there any mention of this in previous issues of "In Touch" ? - I
    >>normally read it but don't recall seeing anything about it.

    > I think it's always been in advance. Occasionally the jetstream
    > billing falls out of sync with the telecom billing and there is
    > nothing charged for a month, then there are two the next month. It's
    > always been like that.

    thanks, must be my unlucky month as i've never had a month where it hasn't
    been charged

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Chris

    Enkidu Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:55:32 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    > (Craig Shore) wrote in
    >
    >> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:34:57 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone noticed that there are 2 jetstarter charges in the current
    >>>Telecom bill ? Just received my account today dated 9/1/04 and due on
    >>>24/1/04 that has Jetstream for period 7/12/03 to 6/1/04 (which ties in
    >>>with last months account) and a further charge for period 7/1/04 to
    >>>6/2/04.
    >>>
    >>>Was there any mention of this in previous issues of "In Touch" ? - I
    >>>normally read it but don't recall seeing anything about it.

    >> I think it's always been in advance. Occasionally the jetstream
    >> billing falls out of sync with the telecom billing and there is
    >> nothing charged for a month, then there are two the next month. It's
    >> always been like that.

    >thanks, must be my unlucky month as i've never had a month where it hasn't
    >been charged

    Yeah, I had that last year.

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    --

    Christmas comes but once a year, thank the gods. I don't think
    that I could cope with twice.

    Enkidu, Jan 15, 2004