    I would of thought if Telecom wanted to get customers back they would of
    made this public knowledge, strange thing is tho Telecom says we're on the
    Xtra Jetstream 256k 1000 plan when we're only ment to be on jetstart!

    Carl Elphick, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Carl Elphick

    T.N.O. Guest

    Carl Elphick wrote:
    > I would of thought if Telecom wanted to get customers back they would of
    > made this public knowledge, strange thing is tho Telecom says we're on the
    > Xtra Jetstream 256k 1000 plan when we're only ment to be on jetstart!

    heh, carefull of a large bill... it maybe that they have simply screwed up.

    T.N.O., Dec 16, 2003

  3. Carl Elphick

    Carl Elphick Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > Carl Elphick wrote:
    > > I would of thought if Telecom wanted to get customers back they would of
    > > made this public knowledge, strange thing is tho Telecom says we're on

    the
    > > Xtra Jetstream 256k 1000 plan when we're only ment to be on jetstart!

    > heh, carefull of a large bill... it maybe that they have simply screwed

    up.

    Thats what I am concerned about :(
    Tho when I originally signed up I requested Jetstart and we would be using
    Paradise Net, also they had the promotion going of free install so thought
    it was sweet as.
    I've also asked Telecom like 3 times to fix it, and they have failed on each
    ocasion!

    Carl Elphick, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Carl Elphick

    Enkidu Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:18:14 +1300, "Carl Elphick" <>
    wrote:

    >"T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    >> Carl Elphick wrote:
    >> > I would of thought if Telecom wanted to get customers back they would of
    >> > made this public knowledge, strange thing is tho Telecom says we're on

    >the
    >> > Xtra Jetstream 256k 1000 plan when we're only ment to be on jetstart!

    >> heh, carefull of a large bill... it maybe that they have simply screwed

    >up.
    >
    >Thats what I am concerned about :(
    >Tho when I originally signed up I requested Jetstart and we would be using
    >Paradise Net, also they had the promotion going of free install so thought
    >it was sweet as.
    >I've also asked Telecom like 3 times to fix it, and they have failed on each
    >ocasion!

    Get it in writing!

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.

    Enkidu, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Carl Elphick

    Carl Elphick Guest

    "Enkidu" <> wrote in message

    > >Thats what I am concerned about :(
    > >Tho when I originally signed up I requested Jetstart and we would be

    using
    > >Paradise Net, also they had the promotion going of free install so

    thought
    > >it was sweet as.
    > >I've also asked Telecom like 3 times to fix it, and they have failed on

    each
    > >ocasion!
    > >

    > Get it in writing!
    >
    > Cheers,