Jet Tec UK made Ink Cartridges..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The GHOST of WOGER., May 11, 2004.

  1. The GHOST of WOGER., May 11, 2004

  2. On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:08:59 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > None of this Chinese crap..

    The reason most companies stopped buying UK-made products was because they
    were crap or impossible to service, or both.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, May 11, 2004

  3. On Tue, 11 May 2004 16:36:55 +0200, Uncle StoatWarbler
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:08:59 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >
    >> None of this Chinese crap..

    >The reason most companies stopped buying UK-made products was because they
    >were crap or impossible to service, or both.

    The Best OEM Cartridge made, you no nothing as usual..

    May be you just don't like Poms..?

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 11, 2004
  4. On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:17:13 +1200, in message
    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > On Tue, 11 May 2004 16:36:55 +0200, Uncle StoatWarbler
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:08:59 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >>
    >>> None of this Chinese crap..

    >>The reason most companies stopped buying UK-made products was because they
    >>were crap or impossible to service, or both.
    >>

    > The Best OEM Cartridge made, you no nothing as usual..
    >
    > May be you just don't like Poms..?

    He's in excellent company with that, and if your bozodork attitude is
    any example you certainly aren't giving anyone any reason to change
    their opinion of poms.
    --

    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Distribution site for 2004 Pricelessware CD.
    E-Mail me for details.

    - I LOVE mankind, it's PEOPLE I can't stand!

    Nicolaas Hawkins, May 12, 2004
  5. On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:17:13 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    >>The reason most companies stopped buying UK-made products was because they
    >>were crap or impossible to service, or both.

    > The Best OEM Cartridge made, you no nothing as usual..

    > May be you just don't like Poms..?

    The country which made the Austin Allegro - aka landcrab

    Quality british workmanship.... yeah right.

    Uncle StoatWarbler, May 13, 2004
  6. On Thu, 13 May 2004 15:06:14 +0200, Uncle StoatWarbler
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:17:13 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >
    >>>The reason most companies stopped buying UK-made products was because they
    >>>were crap or impossible to service, or both.

    >> The Best OEM Cartridge made, you no nothing as usual..

    >> May be you just don't like Poms..?

    >The country which made the Austin Allegro - aka landcrab
    >
    >Quality british workmanship.... yeah right.

    Please tell me why are you such a utter Wanker,? was you born like that..?

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 13, 2004
  7. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:17:13 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >
    > >>The reason most companies stopped buying UK-made products was because they
    > >>were crap or impossible to service, or both.

    > > The Best OEM Cartridge made, you no nothing as usual..

    > > May be you just don't like Poms..?

    > The country which made the Austin Allegro - aka landcrab
    >
    > Quality british workmanship.... yeah right.

    Morris Marinas
    Thorn TVs
    what else?

    Patrick Dunford, May 14, 2004
  8. On Fri, 14 May 2004 22:12:06 +1200, in message
    Patrick Dunford wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...

    >>> The Best OEM Cartridge made, you no nothing as usual..

    >>> May be you just don't like Poms..?

    >> The country which made the Austin Allegro - aka landcrab
    >>
    >> Quality british workmanship.... yeah right.

    > Morris Marinas
    > Thorn TVs
    > what else?

    Roger Sheppard.
    --

    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    Distribution site for 2004 Pricelessware CD.
    E-Mail me for details.

    - You _started_ at your wits' end.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, May 14, 2004
  9. On Sat, 15 May 2004 08:29:58 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 14 May 2004 22:12:06 +1200, in message
    >Patrick Dunford wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...

    >>> The country which made the Austin Allegro - aka landcrab

    And what about the Treka..? at least the Poms did not make that..

    >>> Quality british workmanship.... yeah right.

    >> Morris Marinas
    >> Thorn TVs
    >> what else?

    >Roger Sheppard.

    Na that's not me, that is some one else..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 15, 2004
  10. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Darren Guest

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message

    > None of this Chinese crap..

    Chinese crap? I dont think so... I have sold thousands of Chinese ink carts
    with only a couple returns

    Darren

    Darren, May 16, 2004
  11. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 15 May 2004 08:29:58 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Fri, 14 May 2004 22:12:06 +1200, in message
    > >Patrick Dunford wrote:
    > >
    > >> In article <>,
    > >> says...

    > And what about the Treka..? at least the Poms did not make that..

    It was a remade Skoda wasn't it?

    Patrick Dunford, May 16, 2004