    me out with this problem.

    With thanks
    Matt
    Matt, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Matt

    Shel-hed Guest

    It should be possible.
    http://www.download.com/1200-2001-5075068.html

    On 21 Aug 2004 21:01:59 -0700, (Matt) wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Shel-hed <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > It should be possible.
    > http://www.download.com/1200-2001-5075068.html

    Thanks for letting me know about Realize Voice. I tried to down load
    for experimental purpose. Some how it failed. I emailed the site to
    one of my friends whom is more familiar with these things. What I need
    it just to give voice command to Jet Audi to stop or play by saying 1
    & 2. It is very important and time savings for me to be able to use
    this opportunity in jet Audio. I write some lecture by listening to
    Jet Audi and using stop & play buttons by mouse takes to much of my
    time. I want to see if it is possible to do this by voice command.

    With thanks
    Matt
    Matt, Aug 26, 2004