    regards Freddie Cooke.

    Ps : No. I am not an employee and I have no pecuniary interest in the
    company
    Freddie Cooke, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Jessops' website gives a price of UK pounds £2350.- for the Nikon 9000
    scanner. The price at B & H in New York for exactly the same product
    is the equivalent of UK pounds £1111.- ($2000.- us dollars). Do you
    think that Jessops would match that price now?

    In article <>, Freddie Cooke
    <> writes

    --

    nobody
    nobody nowhere, Jun 28, 2004

  3. In article <>, says...
    > After much deliberation and research and try outs I have just bought a new
    > Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ10EB. Well its a big expense for someone on a fixed
    > income in these days of poor markets.

    Hi Freddie,

    Purely out of interest, what did it finish up costing you?

    Came across a problem I'd never encountered before at the weekend. Wobbly images due to heat
    haze ! Shooting cars at max zoom along a strip of hot tarmac..

    Enjoy your camera..

    T.
    --
    Please Tony, NO!! You'd look dreadful in a basque and fishnets..
    Tony Gartshore, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Freddie Cooke

    Rugrat Guest

    They only pricematch UK based companies.

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:20:09 +0100, nobody nowhere
    <> muttered:

    Rugrat, Jun 28, 2004