JESSOPS UK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tbm, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. tbm

    tbm Guest

    --

    > "there's no room for >
    >enigmas in built-up areas"

    "sorry guys got it wrong.he now tells me it was a new camera." apoligies to jessops uk.
    tbm, Jan 25, 2005

  2. tbm wrote:
    []
    > "sorry guys got it wrong.he now tells me it was a new camera."
    > apoligies to jessops uk.

    Thanks for the full story! Was your friend surprised by the lack of
    sympathy (had it actually have been a second-hand camera)?

    David
    David J Taylor, Jan 26, 2005

  3. tbm

    Des Perado Guest

    "tbm" <> wrote in message
    news:10BJd.3027$fL5.159@newsfe1-> "sorry guys got it wrong.he now tells me
    it was a new camera." apoligies to jessops uk.

    Couldn't he tell the difference then?
    Des Perado, Jan 26, 2005