    Wow - 15 items in their sale!

    Jessops - go hide up your own arses.

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2004

  2. "Si" <> wrote in message
    news:cqmhq5$pmg$...
    > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    > homepage.
    >
    > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >
    > Jessops - go hide up your own a***s.
    >
    > Si.

    As Jessops will match Internet prices throughout the whole year, it seems
    rather unnecessary for them to even have a "sale". Their "sale" is the
    whole year round. You should try them!

    David
    David J Taylor, Dec 26, 2004

  3. Si

    ferg Guest

    ">
    > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >
    > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >
    > Si.
    >seems a lot of sales this jan are very poor,esp tescos,curry's some inc
    >tesco.s even lying about their so called sale prices

    my hunt for a bargain rear projection continues.......

    ferg
    ferg, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Si

    steeler Guest

    "Si" <> wrote in message
    > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    > homepage.
    >
    > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >
    > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >
    > Si.

    Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only use
    price-match. Great customer service.
    steeler, Dec 26, 2004
  5. Si

    thumps Guest

    "steeler" <> wrote in message

    > "Si" <> wrote in message
    > > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    > > homepage.
    > >
    > > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    > >
    > > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    > >
    > > Si.
    > >

    > Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only

    use
    > price-match. Great customer service.

    Steeler,

    I've heard they online price match, does anyone know "who" they'll price
    match?

    Thanks

    Thumps
    thumps, Dec 26, 2004
  6. "thumps" <> wrote in message
    []
    >> Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only

    > use
    >> price-match. Great customer service.
    >>

    > Steeler,
    >
    > I've heard they online price match, does anyone know "who" they'll price
    > match?

    A UK Internet site with the goods in stock. Any matching is at the
    manager's discretion, I believe.

    David
    David J Taylor, Dec 26, 2004
  7. Si

    steeler Guest

    "thumps" <> wrote in message

    > "steeler" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Si" <> wrote in message
    > > > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on

    the
    > > > homepage.
    > > >
    > > > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    > > >
    > > > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    > > >
    > > > Si.
    > > >

    > > Jessops are great - so long as you do not pay advertised price and only

    > use
    > > price-match. Great customer service.
    > >

    > Steeler,
    >
    > I've heard they online price match, does anyone know "who" they'll price
    > match?

    Managers discretion but a well known retailer in the UK (e.g. Amazon,
    unbeatable, empire) will almost always be accepted. If you can take a
    printout all the better. Make sure it is in the UK though - so not 7dayshop
    or pixmania.
    steeler, Dec 26, 2004
  8. Si

    Darrell Guest

    "Si" <> wrote in message
    > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    > homepage.
    >
    > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >
    > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >
    > Si.

    So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.
    Darrell, Dec 26, 2004
  9. Si

    ferg Guest

    ">> Wow - 15 items in their sale!

    >> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >>
    >> Si.
    >>

    > So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.
    >

    >or someone who just expects better from a supposed nationwide leading
    >retailer

    ferg
    ferg, Dec 26, 2004
  10. Si

    steeler Guest

    "Darrell" <> wrote in message

    > "Si" <> wrote in message
    > > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    > > homepage.
    > >
    > > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    > >
    > > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    > >
    > > Si.
    > >

    > So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.

    I doubt it. Even if you like the store 15 items in the sale is a bit poor.
    steeler, Dec 26, 2004
  11. Si

    ferg Guest

    ">> Wow - 15 items in their sale!

    >> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >>
    >> Si.
    >>

    > So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.
    >

    >or someone who just expects better from a supposed nationwide leading
    >retailer

    ferg
    ferg, Dec 26, 2004
  12. Si

    Si Guest

    "Darrell" <> wrote in message

    > "Si" <> wrote in message
    >> Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    >> homepage.
    >>
    >> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >>
    >> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >>
    >> Si.
    >>

    > So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.

    Nope, just a chap looking for a sale bargain.

    I'm after an Epson R300, cheapest I can find is Comet £84.97 delivered.

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2004
  13. Si

    Si Guest

    "ferg" <> wrote in message

    > ">> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >>>
    >>> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >>>
    >>> Si.
    >>>

    >> So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.
    >>

    >>or someone who just expects better from a supposed nationwide leading
    >>retailer

    Precisely. If PC World can manage a half decent sale, don't know why Jessops
    can't.

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2004
  14. "Si" <> wrote in message
    []
    > Precisely. If PC World can manage a half decent sale, don't know why
    > Jessops can't.

    ... and does PC World match Internet prices all the year round?

    David
    David J Taylor, Dec 26, 2004
  15. Si

    Dr Zoidberg Guest

    Si wrote:
    > "Darrell" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Si" <> wrote in message
    >>> Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner
    >>> on the homepage.
    >>>
    >>> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >>>
    >>> Jessops - go hide up your own arses.
    >>>
    >>> Si.
    >>>

    >> So you are either a competitor or a disgruntled ex-employee.
    >>

    > Nope, just a chap looking for a sale bargain.
    >
    > I'm after an Epson R300, cheapest I can find is Comet £84.97
    > delivered.

    The R200 is only 50 quid at dixons if thats any help.
    You don't get the screen but the print output is the same IIRC

    --
    Alex

    "I laugh in the face of danger"
    "Then I hide until it goes away"

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    www.sffh.co.uk
    www.upce.org.uk
    Dr Zoidberg, Dec 26, 2004
  16. Si

    SteveH Guest

    Si <> wrote:

    > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on the
    > homepage.
    >
    > Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >
    > Jessops - go hide up your own arses.

    I fail to see what the problem is here. They don't _have_ to have a
    sale, ffs!

    Given their price-match policy, then I personally don't see what
    difference it makes anyway.
    VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL
    SteveH, Dec 26, 2004
  17. Si

    Si Guest

    "David J Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > "Si" <> wrote in message
    > []
    >> Precisely. If PC World can manage a half decent sale, don't know why
    >> Jessops can't.

    > .. and does PC World match Internet prices all the year round?
    >
    > David

    Yeah, but just maybe, I thought they'd perhaps manage to (simply for one
    week of the year) perhaps offer a lower sale price than I can get via the
    net.

    Even PC World beat them with the R200 - yes, I know that Jessops would match
    it, but what's wrong with them leading the field for once?

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2004
  18. Si

    mUs1Ka Guest

    Si wrote:
    > Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on
    > the homepage.
    >
    > Wow - 15 items in their sale!

    96 when I looked.
    --
    Ray
    mUs1Ka, Dec 26, 2004
  19. Si

    Si Guest

    "mUs1Ka" <> wrote in message
    > Si wrote:
    >> Just had a look at www.jessops.com - click the Sale now on banner on
    >> the homepage.
    >>
    >> Wow - 15 items in their sale!
    >>

    > 96 when I looked.
    > --

    The buggers have added those...hmm, now what do I want.

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2004
  20. "Si" <> wrote in message

    > "David J Taylor" <> wrote in message
    >> "Si" <> wrote in message
    >> []
    >>> Precisely. If PC World can manage a half decent sale, don't know why
    >>> Jessops can't.

    >> .. and does PC World match Internet prices all the year round?
    >>
    >> David

    > Yeah, but just maybe, I thought they'd perhaps manage to (simply for one
    > week of the year) perhaps offer a lower sale price than I can get via
    > the net.
    >
    > Even PC World beat them with the R200 - yes, I know that Jessops would
    > match it, but what's wrong with them leading the field for once?
    >
    > Si.

    I'd rather have lower prices all the year round, to be honest. Sales
    where everyone crams in on one day are a bit of gimmick, don't you think?

    Cheers,
    David
    David J Taylor, Dec 26, 2004