    any of you have had a similar experience and what I should do about it?

    Many thanks

    Chris

    Chris, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Chris

    Zol. Guest

    It`s quite possible that there was a problem or a setting within the
    printing process that was wrong - you should always check the prints before
    you leave the store or if it`s via post phone them up to complain. have you
    tried www.byphotos.com online? you get 30 free prints (pay for p&p) so you
    can send 30 selective shots and see if you get the same problem and that way
    you can eleminate the printing process or the camera, just a thought ...
    Zol.

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have just had my first 100 photos printed at Jessops (not online) from

    my
    > digital camera, and they are all to dark. The images look ok on my pc
    > monitor and I have printed a couple out myself and they are ok also. I

    took

    Zol., Oct 16, 2003