    problem still persists.
    I have tried other Isp's as well but they are the same too so it must be my
    pc.
    Drummerboy, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Drummerboy

    °Mike° Guest

    Try turning off smooth scrolling.

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:54:01 +0100, in
    <iX94b.531$>
    "Drummerboy" <Drummerboy1"zerospam"@btopenworld.com> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Drummerboy

    Drummerboy Guest

    Already tried that Mike.

    Drummerboy, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Drummerboy

    °Mike° Guest

    Nice of you to mention it in the first place.

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:02:40 +0100, in
    <z6a4b.535$>

    °Mike°, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Drummerboy

    Paul Guest

    Try the solution here (I had the same problem): http://tinyurl.com/lqgz
    Paul, Aug 31, 2003
  6. Drummerboy

    Drummerboy Guest

    Thanks Paul
    The problem is now sorted.
    I dont know how it got there in the first place but I had to delete the
    password files in the autocomplete section to resolve the problem.

    Drummerboy, Aug 31, 2003
  7. Drummerboy

    Paul Guest

    Drummerboy" <Drummerboy1"zerospam wrote:

    > Thanks Paul
    > The problem is now sorted.
    > I dont know how it got there in the first place but I had to delete
    > the password files in the autocomplete section to resolve the problem.

    I also deleted the passwords in AutoComplete at first, but then the
    problem came back, so I had to disable the style sheet feature, and
    IE's been fine ever since. :)
    Paul, Aug 31, 2003