Jeffery Ritcher Frame work programming

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Disillusioned_01, May 25, 2004.

  1. It took me 2 days to get though 100 pages!!
    Notreallly 80 pages !!!!

    Disillusioned_01, May 25, 2004

  2. >It took me 2 days to get though 100 pages!!
    >Notreallly 80 pages !!!!

    I would assume that's means you're learning a lot. JR is one of the
    best authorities on microsoft technologies, in my mind he's God!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004

  3. He is good I can see that. The book is written okay too
    with out having too much code i am loving it now .
    it is 11:30pm going back to my book..
    (by the way I lost my job now ) But I am pretty
    proud that I trained Chinese people and IBMs reputation is still intact

    Disillusioned_01, May 25, 2004
  4. >by the way I lost my job now

    Hope things work out real soon, good luck.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  5. thanx.

    Disillusioned_01, May 25, 2004