Jeff Foxworthy Show - The Complete First Season (1995)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by One-Shot Scot, Nov 13, 2005.

  1. _The Jeff Foxworthy Show - The Complete First Season_ (1995) is selling for
    $5.50 in the Wal-Mart bargain dump. But Amazon still has it listed for
    $$26.96 -- far more than I would have paid for it.

    I had forgotten how much I enjoy redneck humor. You might be a Redneck if:

    The FBI surrounded your trailer park twice so far this year.

    Your brother-in-law is both your uncle and your grandfather.

    Your parents met at a family reunion.

    You've been on TV more than 5 times describing the sound of a tornado.

    You dated your daddy's current wife in high school.

    You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

    You take a load to the dump and bring back more than you took.

    The people on the Jerry Springer show remind you of your neighbors.

    You think a quarter horse is a ride out in front of the Wal-Mart.

    Your house still has the "WIDE LOAD" sign on the back.

    You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of
    her kids.

    You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

    Someone in your family died right after saying, "Hey, watch this!"

    Your Junior/Senior Prom had a day care.

    Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000274TMQ/104-9375755-6670361?v=glance&n=130&s=dvd&v=glance

    One-Shot Scot, Nov 13, 2005