    holiday in Scotland, but upon his return we'll be back to normal.. Well
    as normal we are get!

    Stay cool.

    You can find us on Podcast Alley -- JediGeeks, at www.podcastalley.com
    along with other great podcasts.

    We enjoy hearing from you as we hope you enjoy listening to us, to email
    us, then go to www.jedigeeks.com and fill in our responder (sorry we
    never leave addresses in newsgroups).

    A fortnightly GeekCast from a mystical region near the lost city of
    Wolverhampton in Great Britain on the planet known as Earth.

    JediGeek - An individual who has the ability to touch and work with the
    technology force, using it for good whilst shunning the dark side.

    Guest, Oct 10, 2005