    Anyone know more about them and if there's a potential re-release?

    thx
    -goro-

    Goro, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Goro

    Jan Minekus Guest

    See
    http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/402-7699214-0356108

    jan

    Jan Minekus, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Goro

    Goro Guest

    thanks, but the link sends me to a error message. i searched
    amazon.fr for Jean de Florette and saw that (a) they have a nice
    version, but it apparently doesn't have english sub-titles
    (Sous-titres), (b) Manon des Sources is unavailable there as well.

    is there any reason that it shoudl go OP domestically (US) R1?

    thx
    -goro-

    Goro, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Goro

    jayembee Guest

    (Goro) wrote:

    > is there any reason that it shoudl go OP domestically (US) R1?

    Most likely because MGM's license for them expired.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Feb 5, 2004