JEALOUS OF THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Feb 10, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Annika1980 wrote:
    > It seems that Mr. Divs was so upset at the pic I posted of my other
    > cat earlier today, that he just had to get in on the act.

    Big orange looks like a sweety.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia 's Muire duit
    Joseph Meehan, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Hoover Guest

    only lesbos have cats

    Hoover, Feb 11, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Feb 10, 9:13 pm, "Hoover" <> wrote:
    > only lesbos have cats

    Wow, I did NOT know that!
    But it does explain all the catnip I found in your old lady's dresser
    drawer.
    Annika1980, Feb 11, 2007
  5. Hoover wrote:
    > only lesbos have cats

    Oh?
    Here Kitty Kitty......
    (warning: he is hiding behind a zebra, and you can't tell its a zebra)
    http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.africa/web/lion.c01.23.2007.JZ3F0240b-700.html

    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Feb 11, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:13:44 -0500, "Hoover" <> wrote:

    >only lesbos have cats

    So how many male lesbos you know?

    J. Clarke, Feb 11, 2007
  7. Annika1980

    dwight Guest

    "Hoover" <> wrote in message
    > only lesbos have cats

    DAMN, son, you've got WAY too much time on your hands.

    You do get around, though.

    dwight
    dwight, Feb 11, 2007
  8. Annika1980

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:06:21 -0800, "Roger N. Clark (change username
    to rnclark)" <> wrote:

    >Hoover wrote:
    >> only lesbos have cats

    >Oh?
    >Here Kitty Kitty......
    >(warning: he is hiding behind a zebra, and you can't tell its a zebra)
    >http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.africa/web/lion.c01.23.2007.JZ3F0240b-700.html

    If Ernest Hemingway was a lesbo that's news to his kids.

    J. Clarke, Feb 11, 2007
  9. Annika1980

    Pete D Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > It seems that Mr. Divs was so upset at the pic I posted of my other
    > cat earlier today, that he just had to get in on the act.

    I would thought more surprised by the noise in the lower part of the
    picture, I assume that the light was very patchy.
    Pete D, Feb 11, 2007
  10. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Now I know why I like cats.

    http://tinyurl.com/ct22y

    George Kerby, Feb 11, 2007
  11. Annika1980

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:20:34 -0500, J. Clarke <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:13:44 -0500, "Hoover" <> wrote:
    >
    >>only lesbos have cats

    >So how many male lesbos you know?

    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
    :)