jconsole waiting ...

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by jon80, Apr 22, 2011.

  1. jon80

    jon80

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    I'm running jconsole to try to monitor my new toy program running on top of Java 1.6, which I'm creating with Eclipse, however, jconsole seems to take a snooze waiting for a connection.

    Screenshot available online.

    Is there something I'm doing wrong with my program or is it some mysterious system error? Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

    Source code is available online, you need to compile Poker.java, with the java compiler to replicate the issue:
    javac *.java

    Environment information
    Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
    (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

    C:\Documents and Settings\Jon>java -version
    java version "1.6.0_24"
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

    C:\Documents and Settings\Jon>
    jon80, Apr 22, 2011