    maybe if you work for Dell), its about being able to do research as well. I
    guarantee as a computer tech you'll be faced with new problems everyday that
    won't be in any book.

    Hired Goon, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Hired Goon

    Jay Guest

    If you are truly sincere and just have a hard time
    constructing meaningful well worded comments...
    "Thank you for your kind advice and have a wonderful day."
    But, if you are trying to denigrate me with my so
    called "Bad start"
    The purpose of my posting was to double check my
    information gleaned from my perusal of multiple
    websites.I'm sure you would agree that there are tons of
    certifications and requirements associated with a I.T.
    career? Instead of relying on my own interpretation I
    decided to consult others. "For by skillful direction you
    will carry on your war, and in the multitude of
    counselors there is salvation." Proverbs 24v6

    don't seem to know
    >how do use google or navigate the microsoft website.

    Troubleshooting
    >computers isn't just memorization and reading scripts

    from a card (well

    Jay, Apr 2, 2004

  3. Hired Goon

    Hired Goon Guest

    Please don't quote the bible to cover up lazyness...

    Your answers can be found here which could have been found on your own
    before asking others to do the work for you:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/default.asp

    Hired Goon, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Hired Goon

    Jay Guest

    In a battle of wits you are unarmed.
    Upon observing your username, I can determine that
    further discussions are worthless. My point of view is
    well documented. Have the last word, I feel your ego
    requires that.
    Checkmate!

    PS To all the people using this forum- I would like to
    apologize for my dialog with "Hired Goon"

    Jay, Apr 2, 2004
  5. Hired Goon

    MyDoom.? Guest

    Careful Jay. That looks like a pretty high horse you're
    riding on. Might hurt if you fall off someday.

    MyDoom.?, Apr 2, 2004
  6. Hired Goon

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, that is a good point.
    I'm usually not a idiot...maybe I woke up on the wrong
    side of the bed...
    Truce, Mr Goon??

    Guest, Apr 2, 2004