    Anyone know of such a script. I have done quite a big search in google for
    one.

    TIA

    Rob, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Rob

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:34:58 +1300, in message
     <1132741978.1334@ftpsrv1>, Rob wrote:

    > I am lookin for a script, similar to this one
    > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/flyimage2.htm .
    > But what I want the button to do is
    > - not to automatically move up and down, but it still move when the pages is
    > scrolled up and down

    Delete the two lines

    if(yon==0){YY=YY-xstep;}
    else{YY=YY+xstep;}

    > - be able to drag and drop the image around the screen.

    Look at this page and figure out how they do it.

    http://my.horoscope.com/getdate.asp?sign=1

    (No it is not a pop-up. It just looks like one.)

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you;
    but if you really make them think, they'll hate you."

    Ralph Fox, Nov 24, 2005