javascript not working in Html

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by kgriffin, Oct 19, 2008.

  1. kgriffin

    kgriffin

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    I'm new to Java and I really need help with this. This is what I want to do: When a checkbox is changed I want to make an imagebutton on the form visible. I get no errors when executing the code, but it doesn't work.

    Here is the java in html:

    function Show()

    {

    document.getElementById('<%=ImageButton4.ClientID%').style.display = 'block';

    }
    </script>

    here is the event to trigger the function:

    ID="CheckBox1" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" onchanged="Show()" CausesValidation="True"

    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks
    KG
    kgriffin, Oct 19, 2008