Javascript not firing becasue of Response.Redirect

Discussion in 'Software' started by CorpAmis, Apr 27, 2009.

  1. CorpAmis

    CorpAmis

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I have a page(XYZ.aspx) which displays some processing and re-directs to an external website in one scenario else it displays some text on XYZ.aspx. The code I have in page load method is :

    if (condition)
    {
    registerJavascript();
    Response.Redirect(".xyz.com", false);

    }
    else
    {
    //Some processing and display of text
    }

    The problem is that my javascript code is not firing. Re-direct from client side is not an option. Post back is causing a flicker even if I used the smartNavigation property.

    CorpAmis, Apr 27, 2009

  2. CorpAmis

    susith

    Joined: