    Where can I find out how to fix a javascript error? I have made search
    and have come up with nothing or things I don't understand.
    L.D.
    L.D., Jun 29, 2003

  2. L.D.

    NEMISIES Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:24:47 -0500, "L.D." <>
    wrote:

    >Where can I find out how to fix a javascript error? I have made search
    >and have come up with nothing or things I don't understand.
    >L.D.

    Try going to Internet Options Advanced. Do U See VM there ??

    If Not Download Sun Java or Virtual Machine
    NEMISIES, Jun 29, 2003

  3. L.D.

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:24:47 -0500, L.D. wrote:
    > Where can I find out how to fix a javascript error? I have made search
    > and have come up with nothing or things I don't understand.

    If you are getting that message when you access a web page then it's bad
    coding of the page. Turn off debugging to avoid the message.

    If you have the error notification under some other context then you'll have
    to post more information.

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003