    Does anyone have any clues?
    --
    Garrick S
    =?Utf-8?B?R2FycmljayBT?=, Apr 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2FycmljayBT?=

    BrainLock Guest

    remember virutal machine is no longer and you need to
    download http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html The
    J2SE Java Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to
    run Java applications. Hope this helps you out.

    Best Wishes,

    SP2, followed by .Net
    >install and a few other packages. All of a sudden, I can

    no longer execute
    >javascripts from IE. Upon clicking on a control that runs

    a javascript,
    >nothing happens, the status bar simply shows the script

    name and nothing
    >else, no working links, or new windows, nothing. Tried

    firefox, and I can get
    >scripts to work, but then a lot of sites do not work with

    Firefix
    >(particulalrly if ASPX is involved. Tried various

    security and advanced
    >settings as well as turning off Norton anti-virus -

    nothing helps. And to
    >make matters worse, to do a windows update, I need to be

    able to run

    BrainLock, May 6, 2005