  1. _Mark_

    _Mark_ Guest

    Any new news on a Java plug in for X64.... Thx...
    _Mark_, May 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmVfYm9vdA==?=, May 30, 2005

  3. _Mark_

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    It will work if you use 32 Bit IE with X64.

    Kevin Panzke, Jun 2, 2005
  4. _Mark_

    John Barnes Guest

    Yea, funny, they have the file name and installation instructions for the
    amd 64-bit version, but no file to download. go figure.

    John Barnes, Jun 2, 2005
  5. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    There is a 64-bit version for Windows x64. However, it does not have
    browser support or the web start.

    Look at the information at the following link:

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/jre/install-windows-64.html

    Rick, Jun 2, 2005
  6. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    P.S.

    The JRE 5.0 Release Candidate for Windows AMD64 can be downloaded by
    starting here:

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp

    It's the last section on the page under "Other Downloads."

    Rick, Jun 2, 2005
  7. _Mark_

    John Barnes Guest

    I know. I was referring to the one named here in the installation
    instructions. Let me know if you can find the file to download.!!!!

    John Barnes, Jun 2, 2005
  8. _Mark_

    John Barnes Guest

    Oops http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/jre/install-windows-64.html

    John Barnes, Jun 2, 2005
  9. _Mark_

    -Dan- Guest

    -Dan-, Jun 4, 2005
  10. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Jun 4, 2005
  11. _Mark_

    John Barnes Guest

    I already have that file. I am waiting for them to give a download link to
    the one in the installation instructions I linked to.
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/jre/install-windows-64.html If you find the
    download for that one, which apparently is named but not yet available,
    please post the link. Thanks.

    John Barnes, Jun 4, 2005