    Would anyone be able to zip and email MSJAVX86.EXE to me ?

    Cheers

    Hopey
    Hopey, Dec 30, 2003

    Brian H¹©, Dec 30, 2003

    Hopey, Dec 30, 2003

    Boomer, Dec 30, 2003

    Harrison, Dec 30, 2003

    Liz, Dec 30, 2003

    >> Hopey, <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Gee thanks

    >> Who are you talking to?

    > 1,120 possibilities. :)

    ;)
    Boomer, Dec 30, 2003
  8. Hopey

    why? Guest

    On 30 Dec 2003 16:28:08 GMT, Hopey wrote:

    >Would anyone be able to zip and email MSJAVX86.EXE to me ?

    Nope, that would mean setting up a correctly formatted email addy.

    It doesn't compress much more by zipping it, about 5% and it's still
    5MB.

    <snip>

    It would be easier to search the previous posts in 24HSHD
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    for one of the many 'Mike' posts and reposts of a list of numerous links
    to d/l the file from.

    Searched Groups for
    mike java
    group:24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Results 1 - 10 of about 427. Search took 0.76 seconds.

    Me
    why?, Dec 30, 2003
  9. Hopey

    M Mullen Guest

    http://java.sun.com
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w The world's a stage and most of
    M Mullen, Dec 30, 2003
  10. Hopey

    Liz Guest

    Re: Java Virtual Machine 2004

    > > "Boomer" wrote:
    >
    > ;)

    Have a great new year, Boomer. :)

    And the rest of the ladies in this group.
    And ºMikeº, trout, the Dutch speaking posters,
    BEER drinkers, tech person, the bird people.
    Have a wonderful new year!

    To the 11 gangles: thanks for your helps
    over the years. Hope all is well in the West.
    Best wishes and a Great new year TO you TOO.

    Off for holidays!!!
    Liz, Dec 30, 2003
  11. Hopey

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Java Virtual Machine 2004

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:29:42 GMT, in
    <GTnIb.20765$>
    Liz scrawled:

    >> > "Boomer" wrote:

    >> ;)

    >Have a great new year, Boomer. :)
    >
    >And the rest of the ladies in this group.
    >And ºMikeº, trout, the Dutch speaking posters,
    >BEER drinkers, tech person, the bird people.
    >Have a wonderful new year!
    >
    >To the 11 gangles:

    Who are you missing out? There's 12 of them. :)

    > thanks for your helps
    >over the years. Hope all is well in the West.
    >Best wishes and a Great new year TO you TOO.
    >
    >Off for holidays!!!

    Don't get eaten by aliens.
    °Mike°, Dec 30, 2003
  12. Hopey

    Boomer Guest

    Re: Java Virtual Machine 2004

    "Liz" <> wrote in

    >> > "Boomer" wrote:

    >> ;)

    > Have a great new year, Boomer. :)
    >
    > And the rest of the ladies in this group.
    > And ºMikeº, trout, the Dutch speaking posters,
    > BEER drinkers, tech person, the bird people.
    > Have a wonderful new year!
    >
    > To the 11 gangles: thanks for your helps
    > over the years. Hope all is well in the West.
    > Best wishes and a Great new year TO you TOO.
    >
    > Off for holidays!!!

    Enjoy the holidays, Liz! :)

    Have a wonderful New Year!!!!
    Boomer, Dec 30, 2003
  13. Hopey

    Bryan Guest

    "Liz" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Boomer" wrote:

    >> ;)

    > Have a great new year, Boomer. :)
    >
    > And the rest of the ladies in this group.
    > And ºMikeº, trout, the Dutch speaking posters,
    > BEER drinkers, tech person, the bird people.
    > Have a wonderful new year!
    >
    > To the 11 gangles: thanks for your helps
    > over the years. Hope all is well in the West.
    > Best wishes and a Great new year TO you TOO.
    >
    > Off for holidays!!!

    Thank-you Liz! You too!
    Beer drinker :) :eek:)
    Bryan, Dec 31, 2003
  14. Hopey

    "Boomer" wrote:

    > Enjoy the holidays, Liz! :)
    >
    > Have a wonderful New Year!!!!

    Thanks! Take care now. :)

    You better hurry, the group is very busy.
    Liz, Dec 31, 2003
  15. Hopey

    "Bryan" wrote:

    > Thank-you Liz! You too!
    > Beer drinker :) :eek:)

    I thought I smelled alcohol in your Xmas posts.

    Stay safe! :)
    Liz, Dec 31, 2003
  16. Hopey

    Liz Guest

    Re: Java Virtual Machine 2004

    "°Mike°" wrote

    > >To the 11 gangles:

    > Who are you missing out? There's 12 of them. :)

    One didn't get the flu shot!

    > >Off for holidays!!!

    > Don't get eaten by aliens.

    I'm staying at paris hilton, if you wanna get sexy,
    we can watch ET burst into sparkles. :)

    http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/teiffel/uk/ludique/video/page/film01.html
    Liz, Dec 31, 2003
  17. Hopey

    Boomer Guest

    > "Boomer" wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy the holidays, Liz! :)
    >>
    >> Have a wonderful New Year!!!!

    > Thanks! Take care now. :)
    >
    > You better hurry, the group is very busy.

    Got it. Now GO! ;)

    Enjoy the new year!
    And TY! :)
    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  18. Hopey

    Boomer Guest

    > "Boomer" wrote:
    >
    >> Enjoy the holidays, Liz! :)
    >>
    >> Have a wonderful New Year!!!!

    > Thanks! Take care now. :)
    >
    > You better hurry, the group is very busy.

    Have loved his artistic abilities for years. Just amazing.

    Again, TY.

    Be gone, Liz! ;)
    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  19. Hopey

    Boomer Guest

    > "°Mike°" wrote
    >
    >> >To the 11 gangles:

    >> Who are you missing out? There's 12 of them. :)

    > One didn't get the flu shot!
    >

    >> >Off for holidays!!!

    >> Don't get eaten by aliens.

    > I'm staying at paris hilton, if you wanna get sexy,
    > we can watch ET burst into sparkles. :)
    >
    > http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/teiffel/uk/ludique/video/page/film01.html

    Ou la la!
    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003
  20. Hopey

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Java Virtual Machine 2004

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:37:10 GMT, in
    <WnsIb.96280$>
    Liz scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" wrote
    >
    >> >To the 11 gangles:

    >> Who are you missing out? There's 12 of them. :)

    >One didn't get the flu shot!
    >

    >> >Off for holidays!!!

    >> Don't get eaten by aliens.

    >I'm staying at paris hilton, if you wanna get sexy,

    Oh, boy! You temptress, you.....

    >we can watch ET burst into sparkles. :)
    >
    >http://www.tour-eiffel.fr/teiffel/uk/ludique/video/page/film01.html

    Or something.... :)