    Cassie Guest

    Is it normal for Java to take up to five minutes to load? If it
    isn't, what could be the problem? Thank you.
    Cassie, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Cassie

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:49:59 -0400 As Andoids Dreamed Of Electric
    Sheep and then Cassie <> wrote :

    >Is it normal for Java to take up to five minutes to load?

    Nope.

    > If it
    >isn't, what could be the problem?

    Yes

    >Thank you.

    You are welcome :)

    OK.I'll give you a clue.
    What operating system are you using?

    How did you install Java?

    Have you cleaned up your system recently?

    Does help if you give the viewers a bit of info :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Shep©, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Cassie

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Additionally, I'm sure that Shep would like to know your processor
    speed, the application that you're attempting to run and the amount of
    RAM that you have in your computer.

    :-D

    Gray Ghost, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Cassie

    WormWood Guest

    "Cassie" <> wrote in message
    > Is it normal for Java to take up to five minutes to load? If it
    > isn't, what could be the problem? Thank you.

    If you have broadband, it isn't normal.
    WormWood, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Cassie

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:16:13 GMT As Andoids Dreamed Of Electric Sheep
    and then Gray Ghost <> wrote :

    >Additionally, I'm sure that Shep would like to know your processor
    >speed, the application that you're attempting to run and the amount of
    >RAM that you have in your computer.
    >
    >:-D

    Not really but if they knew the tappet gap on their car/bike I'd be
    really impressed ;-)
    Prolly don't even know their tyre pressures(note correct spelling) :D

    Shep©, Jun 23, 2005
  6. Cassie

    Gray Ghost Guest

    Shep,

    Sadly you're correct... I doubt they know their tire pressure either, or
    what standard temperature and pressure at sea level is. :-\

    -gg-

    Gray Ghost, Jun 23, 2005
  7. Cassie

    Gray Ghost Guest

    What would having broad band have to do with anything???
    -gg-

    Gray Ghost, Jun 23, 2005
  8. Cassie

    Plato Guest

    Shep© wrote:

    > Prolly don't even know their tyre pressures(note correct spelling) :D

    I'm a niggler for 35 psi for all my tyres at all times, even the spare
    one in the boot. Note the correct term for that part of your car :)
    Plato, Jun 23, 2005