    professional introduction for java smart card technology about 2
    pages if someone got any documents in that or knows a link for
    wbsite for that or any thing helps plz write me bac

    our, Dec 24, 2005

  2. I'm sorry but have you searched google?

    --
    "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication
    papers who fakes to be God."

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 28, 2005

  3. our

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?= spewed across
    the ether:

    > "A thoughtful man is a giant compared to an idiot full of certfication
    > papers who fakes to be God."

    If you are going to try to appear profound, you might at least make an
    attempt to be articulate.

    Free clue: Have sombody that speaks the language proof read your "quotes"
    before you post them.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 28, 2005
  4. > If you are going to try to appear profound, you might at least make an
    > attempt to be articulate.
    >
    > Free clue: Have sombody that speaks the language proof read your "quotes"
    > before you post them.

    Did I do anything for you to bother me? I really don't remember because I
    come to the newsgroups to help people, not to do what you just did.

    Have a good day.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 28, 2005
  5. our

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "felipecpv" <> wrote in message
    >> If you are going to try to appear profound, you might at least make an
    >> attempt to be articulate.
    >>
    >> Free clue: Have sombody that speaks the language proof read your "quotes"
    >> before you post them.

    > Did I do anything for you to bother me? I really don't remember because I
    > come to the newsgroups to help people, not to do what you just did.

    JaR's intention was not to bother you, it was to attempt to enlighten you.
    Take it for what it's worth. English is apparently not your natural
    language. We're not flaming you on this, most of us here speak English, and
    most of us would not be as good at learning a foreign language as you. I
    admire anyone who takes the time to learn English. JaR is only suggesting
    that perhaps you consult someone on your quotations, the one he cited in
    particular, so that perhaps the rest of us can understand exactly what it is
    you're trying to say. I -think- I got the gist of what you were trying to
    say, but I'm not 100% sure.

    > Have a good day.

    Okely-dokely!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 28, 2005
  6. G00d to hear that, thanks for the clarification.

    What do you understand by the phrase below then?

    Maybe it's confusing the way it is, in any language it would be, but I meant
    that someone who uses his mind to make up new things (just like Santos Dumon
    who did the airplane) is smarter than another one who hides behind
    certification papers and other paper stuff.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 28, 2005