    professional introduction for java smart card technology about 2
    pages if someone got any documents in that or knows a link for
    wbsite for that or any thing helps plz write me bac

    our, Dec 14, 2005

  2. our

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >plz write me back

    out to lunch.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 14, 2005

  3. our

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lid (our) wrote in news:LqVnf.406681$7k1.216746
    @fe12.news.easynews.com:

    > hi there i really need help on here ...for the moment i need a
    > professional introduction for java smart card technology about 20
    > pages if someone got any documents in that or knows a link for a
    > wbsite for that or any thing helps plz write me back

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/maintain/secur
    ity/smtcard.mspx

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 15, 2005