    no instructions. Do I have to enable Java on IE 7 to use E learning and What
    to I do to enable Java on IE 7?
    Kaja
    Kaja, Jun 17, 2006

  2. Kaja

    Vural ASLAN Guest

    Hi Kaja,

    Did you try the actual course? I am asking this because, in my system, I got
    the same error you got. But even though it says "Java disabled" I could still
    able to watch the course without any problem.

    I hope it helps...

    Vural ASLAN
    MCDST

    Vural ASLAN, Jun 20, 2006

  3. Kaja

    Implacable Guest

    same here, i did some changes on the internet properties to enable java, did
    the test and still had the same response. I try the mcdst course and play
    just fine!
    --
    A+ Certified Proffesional

    Implacable, Jul 20, 2006