Java SE Runtime Environment updated to v6u15

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Aug 5, 2009.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Aug 5, 2009

  2. Carlos

    Jane C Guest

    Carlos wrote:
    > Sun has just released a new update to Java with IE support.
    > https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHO...ProductRef=jre-6u15-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer
    > Both x86 and x64 versions are available and are necessary for each of the IE
    > flavours (32 and 64 bit).
    > Carlos

    Thanks for the info Carlos :) I wonder which bugs/vulnerabilities the
    latest update has fixed.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009

    Jane C, Aug 5, 2009

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Jane C,
    Let's calm down your wondering state.
    :)
    http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/6u15.html
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 5, 2009
  4. Carlos

    Kue2 Guest

    The 64bit version still does not update itself. You still have to manually
    d/l & install
    The 32 bit version does.

    Kue2, Aug 5, 2009