    Jay Guest

    I have had to delete Javaruntime...otherwise pages that use it crash the
    computer....anyone else have this problem?

    Jay, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Jay

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jay wrote:
    > I have had to delete Javaruntime...otherwise pages that use it crash the
    > computer....anyone else have this problem?

    What browser and version are you using? What OS and version? What
    version of the Java runtime? And please supply some URLs for others to test.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Jay wrote:
    >
    >>I have had to delete Javaruntime...otherwise pages that use it crash the
    >>computer....anyone else have this problem?

    > What browser and version are you using? What OS and version? What
    > version of the Java runtime? And please supply some URLs for others to test.

    I am (now) using Firebird0.7 and Moz 1.6b

    System is win98

    URL example is www.nortel.ca...click on invrstor relations..another
    example is www.jpost.com
    Deleted Java but beleive it was 1.4.2