    Any ideas on how i could get Java Runtime installed on this system?

    Thanks ahead of time,
    RK
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXIgSw==?=, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Java is such an annoyance, its moments like these I wish Sun never existed.
    All I know is its not ready for x64 yet, give it until fall, my best
    recommendation.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 4, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXIgSw==?=

    Rick Guest

    To start with, what is your hardware configuration?

    I have both Java 32-bit and 64-bit installed. I did not experience any
    error loading either one.

    Your problems may be hardware related.

    Rick, Jun 4, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXIgSw==?=

    Red Guest

    I thought you were a Sun fan?
    Don't forget (assuming you ever knew) what capabilities Java brings to the
    enterprise.
    Guess that's my IBM mentality speaking.

    Red, Jun 8, 2005
  5. The point is I was really hoping Suns alliance with Microsoft would have
    already gotten a version of Java VM fully ready and supported across x64.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 8, 2005