Java Runtime Environment

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mitch, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Mitch

    Mitch Guest

    In article <6Vguf.9127$>,
    <> wrote:

    > I had to uninstalled java due to an error and now when i download the
    > lastest version.....i keep getting an error message that states unable to
    > load check this or that kind of message....

    Are you just downloading an installer?
    This makes it sound like something is trying to open or install the
    file, which you need to defeat; make sure your browser is NOT able to
    install or load anything.
    Download the installer, then quit all programs and install it on your
    own.

    Mitch, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Mitch

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Mitch

    DC Guest

    <> wrote:
    > I had to uninstalled java due to an error and now when i download the
    > lastest version.....i keep getting an error message that states unable to
    > load check this or that kind of message....

    I know what just you mean.

    Once, I had to pulled over my car due to an unusual occurrence and since
    i bought a new one.....i keep getting an idiot light on the dash board
    that states car won't start check this or that kind of light....

    *sigh*

    January...

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
    and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

    DC, Jan 2, 2006