    I have deleted them.
    thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Adriano wrote:
    > Hi,
    > when I make an online run of PC-Cillin antivirus, it captures 13 not
    > cleanable virus in Documents and Sittings. They are:
    > JAVA NOCHEAT.A and JAVA BYTVERIFY.A.
    > Have I have worried? What are they?
    > I have deleted them.
    > thanks
    >
    > bye Adriano

    Found Java NoCheat at
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/java.nocheat.html

    Didn't find a listing for Java BytVerify (or Java ByteVerify). But I've
    heard about a ByteVerify exploit in the MS Java Engine. Not really a
    virus from what I've heard but something that's probably better gotten
    rid of. And maybe what you found isn't the same as what I've heard of.

    PC-Cillin is pretty good-I think I'd trust it.

    Calvin Crumrine, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Adriano

    Ferengi Guest

    Ferengi, Nov 10, 2003