JAVA,J2EE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by SATHEES KUMAR . A, Dec 24, 2004.

  1.
    SATHEES KUMAR . A, Dec 24, 2004

  2. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Consultant Guest

    c#

    "SATHEES KUMAR . A" <> wrote in message
    news:01b901c4e9a1$61972b80$...

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004

  3. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Jtyc Guest

    > c#

    B flat

    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004
  4. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> say in
    news:#:

    > c#
    >
    > "SATHEES KUMAR . A" <> wrote in
    > message news:01b901c4e9a1$61972b80$...

    and what pray tell is wrong with Pascal?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  5. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:egCd4pd6EHA.1296
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> c#

    > B flat

    D minor

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  6. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Jtyc Guest

    > and what pray tell is wrong with Pascal?

    I don't know the man personally so I couldn't tell you.

    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004
  7. Jtyc wrote:
    >> c#

    > B flat

    You knew my ex-wife?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  8. >c#

    cobol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  9. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > c#

    Tocata and fugue in G-major

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 27, 2004
  10. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:

    >> c#

    > cobol

    This is a public newsgroup. Please watch your language, and do not say the
    name of
    he-of-the-name-which-should-never-ever-be-spoken-or-typed-ever-ever-ever.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "that's just wongh thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  11. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>c#

    > cobol

    That is casting a Perl before swine.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  12. >>> c#

    >> cobol

    >This is a public newsgroup. Please watch your language, and do not say the
    >name of
    >he-of-the-name-which-should-never-ever-be-spoken-or-typed-ever-ever-ever.

    it is real.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  13. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:
    > >
    > >> c#

    > > cobol

    > This is a public newsgroup. Please watch your language, and do not say the
    > name of
    > he-of-the-name-which-should-never-ever-be-spoken-or-typed-ever-ever-ever.

    Pascal

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  14. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    > Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >>> c#

    >> cobol
    >>

    > That is casting a Perl before swine.

    That is just so basically wrong.

    Please put forth a better effort.

    Me, I'll take advantage of the weather and just go throw some snobols.

    But I'm anxiously awaiting your SQL.

    --
    Fris "Jose, can you C?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  15. >>>c#

    >> cobol
    >>

    >That is casting a Perl before swine.

    agreed. Anyway, less of the small-talk.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  16. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Nerd32768 <> rambled:

    >> he-of-the-name-which-should-never-ever-be-spoken-or-typed-ever-ever-ever.

    > Pascal

    Bzzzzzzt! You weren't here for the whole cobol/wongh/kellyme fiasco. It
    appears that their spambots either got the hint or MS canned them. But
    google up one of those names in this NG and see what you get. Aside from the
    seriousness of what they were doing, the threads turned out pretty funny
    sometimes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  17. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    >> Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> cobol
    >>>

    >> That is casting a Perl before swine.

    > That is just so basically wrong.
    >
    > Please put forth a better effort.
    >
    > Me, I'll take advantage of the weather and just go throw some snobols.
    >
    > But I'm anxiously awaiting your SQL.

    Alright, algol along for now, but you need to get back to the basic.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  18. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> cobol
    >>>

    >>That is casting a Perl before swine.

    > agreed. Anyway, less of the small-talk.

    Okay, if you think of a perfect-script let us know.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  19. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95CC629FFC5D2plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    > Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> That is casting a Perl before swine.

    >> agreed. Anyway, less of the small-talk.
    >>

    > Okay, if you think of a perfect-script let us know.

    This thread is basically worth a hill of beans.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  20. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:Xns95CC629FFC5D2plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    >> Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> agreed. Anyway, less of the small-talk.
    >>>

    >> Okay, if you think of a perfect-script let us know.

    > This thread is basically worth a hill of beans.

    Icon tell you how bad I wish alef it alone.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004