    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Slumpy

    JOHNNY O. Guest

    you misspelled "baroque". it's spelled b-a-r-o-q-u-e. here, i'll use it
    in a short sentence to give you a better understanding of the word's root
    and origin: "i was standing next to the blimp at the airfield and suddenly
    noticed that the engine was BAROQUE. i notified the technician of the
    problem. he replied, 'get BAROQUE'". now i hope this clears up and
    misgivings concerning my grammar.

    sincerely,

    john o.

    JOHNNY O., Jul 7, 2003

  3. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:

    >>> Forgot to buy coffee.
    >>> Tomorrow will be Hell.

    >> Oh dear. Give that man some caffeine! I can't go without my daily
    >> dose of baroque invention!

    > you misspelled "baroque". it's spelled b-a-r-o-q-u-e. here, i'll
    > use it in a short sentence to give you a better understanding of the
    > word's root and origin: "i was standing next to the blimp at the
    > airfield and suddenly noticed that the engine was BAROQUE. i
    > notified the technician of the problem. he replied, 'get BAROQUE'".
    > now i hope this clears up and misgivings concerning my grammar.

    I can't see any mispelling, but I can see a mentally disturbed
    wannabe-funnyman who has failed dismally.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:

    >>> Oh dear. Give that man some caffeine! I can't go without my daily
    >>> dose of baroque invention!

    >> you misspelled "baroque". it's spelled b-a-r-o-q-u-e. here, i'll
    >> use it in a short sentence to give you a better understanding of the
    >> word's root and origin: "i was standing next to the blimp at the
    >> airfield and suddenly noticed that the engine was BAROQUE. i
    >> notified the technician of the problem. he replied, 'get BAROQUE'".
    >> now i hope this clears up and misgivings concerning my grammar.

    > I can't see any mispelling, but I can see a mentally disturbed
    > wannabe-funnyman who has failed dismally.

    Especially when he's talkin to himself? Or did my news server drop a post?
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Slumpy

    JOHNNY O. Guest

    you fellows are starting it serious; just like you told me not to do.
    "mentally disturbed". that's a bit harsh and really not true. thanks gary
    for your thought provoking and gramatically correct post.

    johnny o.

    JOHNNY O., Jul 8, 2003