Java code email password submit Help

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by setrweda, Apr 10, 2010.

  1. setrweda

    setrweda

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi every one i need help in my website i want to add this option
    ______________
    <form>
    <input type="text" name="text">
    <input type="password" name="text">
    <input type="button" value="Submit" name="Submit"
    </form>

    but i want to add more option that:
    when some one press submit button the data entry "the email and passwrod"
    it save to a file on my website storage space.

    thankx aloooot

    setrweda, Apr 10, 2010