    Thanks
    Tino

    , Feb 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    For Java you can run a google search for a download link. You can also
    try www.sun.com . As for cookies, while in Internet
    Explorer.......click on tools, internet options, choost the privacy tab
    and you will be able to change your cookies settings. For individual
    plugins , you can run a google on them too. You are usually prompted to
    do so when a website sees you need it. Under internet options, click
    advanced tab, see if install on demand has a check beside it.

    , Feb 19, 2005