    _Mark_ Guest

    Any new news on a 64-bit Java, or anything about activation.. Still have to
    go thru the same routine, but hold forever when trying to activate.
    _Mark_, May 27, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2005

  3. _Mark_

    _Mark_ Guest

    I mean it says that it has been activated the maximum number of times. Then
    have to go thru the phone routine, and hold and hold until I have to hang
    up. Kind of annoying.

    _Mark_, May 27, 2005
  4. For Java or Windows XP Professional x64.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2005
  5. _Mark_

    _Mark_ Guest

    Sorry XP64..

    _Mark_, May 27, 2005
  6. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    Rick, May 27, 2005
  7. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    _Mark_ wrote:
    > Any new news on a 64-bit Java, or anything about activation.. Still have to
    > go thru the same routine, but hold forever when trying to activate.

    This is one page that states the is no Java browser support for Windows
    x64 at this time:

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/system-configurations.html

    There are also other pages with the same information.
    Rick, May 27, 2005
  8. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    Rick, May 27, 2005
  9. Its called a mistake Rick, normal thing for humans to do. Anyway Mark, I was
    discussing this same support issue in a thread in this newsgroup, Mike
    Brannigan suggested getting in contact with Support on the issue, so thats
    what you have been doing.

    Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2005
  10. _Mark_

    Rick Guest

    _Mark_ wrote:
    > Any new news on a 64-bit Java, or anything about activation.. Still have to
    > go thru the same routine, but hold forever when trying to activate.

    What problem are you having with Activation? My copy of x64 Activated
    over the internet with no problems.
    Rick, May 27, 2005
  11. _Mark_

    _Mark_ Guest

    It says that it has been activated the maximum number of times. You then
    have to do the phone thing, yet have yet to get them on the phone.

    _Mark_, May 27, 2005
  12. You just have to keep on trying again. How long have you been trying? I
    think the activation would have given a good grace period, 14 days I think.

    Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2005
  13. _Mark_

    John Barnes Guest

    Three days here, but got right thru on the phone.

    John Barnes, Jun 2, 2005