    I have this listed in my Add/Remove programs box, it's taking
    up 100 meg of space.

    Is this something that Firefox needs to run properly?

    Jim, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Jim

    gwtc Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > I have this listed in my Add/Remove programs box, it's taking
    > up 100 meg of space.
    >
    > Is this something that Firefox needs to run properly?

    if you want to view sites that uses java, then yes, you need it.
    Actually, I would suggest you upgrading to version 1.5_07

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    Guess Who came before Who.

    gwtc, Jul 26, 2006

  3. gwtc wrote:
    > Jim wrote:
    >> I have this listed in my Add/Remove programs box, it's taking up 100
    >> meg of space.
    >>
    >> Is this something that Firefox needs to run properly?

    > if you want to view sites that uses java, then yes, you need it.
    > Actually, I would suggest you upgrading to version 1.5_07

    Wow, 1.5_07 ?? 1.5.0.5 was just released and your'e already two
    versions beyond it <g>

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 27, 2006
  4. Jim

    gwtc Guest

    Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >> Jim wrote:
    >>> I have this listed in my Add/Remove programs box, it's taking up 100
    >>> meg of space.
    >>>
    >>> Is this something that Firefox needs to run properly?

    >> if you want to view sites that uses java, then yes, you need it.
    >> Actually, I would suggest you upgrading to version 1.5_07
    >>

    > Wow, 1.5_07 ?? 1.5.0.5 was just released and your'e already two
    > versions beyond it <g>

    Read the conversation Dan. I'm talking about Java 1.5.0_07 -- I forgot
    the other "0"

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full
    moon.

    gwtc, Jul 27, 2006