JASC Animation Shop

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paris, Dec 9, 2009.

  1. paris

    paris Guest

    Greetings Guys ....

    I hope it's ok posting this question here.

    I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent.

    So, I opened up JASC Animation Shop - imported my animation. But
    couldn't understand how to do it. I tried the help files - just my
    luck ...
    the software says - hekp file not found.

    So, I tried online search - even youtube. I can't find anything!

    Can someone who knows JASC Animation Shop - please walk me
    through the process of making a .gif animation transparent in
    JASC Animation Shop.

    I would appreciate this so much ... Thanks!

    Paris

    paris, Dec 9, 2009

  2. paris

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:03:46 -0800 (PST), paris wrote:

    Do remember to mention the version of the software, the format / source
    of the animation file and anything else you may think worth mentioning.

    >Greetings Guys ....
    >
    >I hope it's ok posting this question here.

    What if someone said no?

    You aren't thinking 24hoursupport.helpdesk is the JASC support :)

    >I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent.

    Maybe not this newsgroup
    alt.binaries.paint-shop-pro

    Better option
    comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

    It's Corel IIRC, so maybe the online Corel help, manuals, support, user
    forums, http://www.corel.com/

    There are several corel.paintshoppro_* newsgroups,

    >So, I opened up JASC Animation Shop - imported my animation. But
    >couldn't understand how to do it. I tried the help files - just my

    It may be a case of simply selecting the background color in the palette
    and saying that's the transparent color.

    >luck ...
    >the software says - hekp file not found.

    Reinstall the software, checking for custom / full install to make sure
    you get the helpfiles.

    You may even be able to copy them from the CD or download from Corel
    support.

    why?, Dec 9, 2009

  3. paris

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:03:46 -0800 (PST), paris wrote:

    Ok so it was a .gif......

    >Greetings Guys ....
    >
    >I hope it's ok posting this question here.
    >
    >I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent.

    Using AS 3.04, for the 1st time ever.
    Load a sample supplied by AS
    Animation
    Replace Color