    have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
    of JAS! Thanks.

    mishybear.

    Ruth, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Ruth

    nKs Guest

    Ruth, the new version is 3.11

    nKs, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:18:08 -0400, "nKs" <>
    wrote:

    >Ruth, the new version is 3.11

    Many thanks. Ruth (mishybear)

    Ruth, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Ruth

    Tim Guest

    Ruth wrote:
    > I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
    >
    > Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
    > with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
    >
    > I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
    > have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
    > of JAS! Thanks.
    >
    > mishybear.

    It's version 3.11 and the only difference between it and 3.10 is that it
    will open PSP9 instead of PSP8 when you click "Run Paint Shop Pro".
    Otherwise 3.11 and 3.10 are absolutely identical.

    --
    Tim

    Tim, Sep 12, 2004
  5. Ruth

    wrote:

    >Ruth, the new version is 3.11

    Many thanks. Ruth (mishybear)

    Ruth, Sep 12, 2004
  6. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:37:45 GMT, "Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >Ruth wrote:
    >> I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
    >>
    >> Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
    >> with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
    >>
    >> I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
    >> have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
    >> of JAS! Thanks.
    >>
    >> mishybear.

    >It's version 3.11 and the only difference between it and 3.10 is that it
    >will open PSP9 instead of PSP8 when you click "Run Paint Shop Pro".
    >Otherwise 3.11 and 3.10 are absolutely identical.

    Thanks Tim. Ruth.

    Ruth, Sep 12, 2004